Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5056/membreg.jpg[/img]

Why is the new forum software not recognizing my status as a membré? Whose door will I be kicking down in order to rectify this inexcusable blunder?
Posted
[color="#0000FF"]James is right. HTML titles are enough of a nightmare to manage right now as the software doesn't allow you to directly use HTML but trying to throw in support for non-standard characters is a little more than we're capable of handling right now. I can change your title for you once and I'll provide anyone else with a broken custom title who posts in this thread one update but I can't start giving out new custom titles for those who don't already have them.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]John, your title will be fixed in a couple of seconds.[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Oh, guess I took off without saying thanks... Sorry, Petie, and thanks so much!

And if I may, I'm gonna hijack my own thread here and ask whatever happened to plans for a karma system on OB. I can see there's a system in place for it right now, but it's not functional yet. Is that still in the works, or did the switch from vB nix that idea? Just curious.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='John' date='22 November 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1290432842' post='702036']
And if I may, I'm gonna hijack my own thread here and ask whatever happened to plans for a karma system on OB. I can see there's a system in place for it right now, but it's not functional yet. Is that still in the works, or did the switch from vB nix that idea? Just curious.
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Sorry for the late reply, John. My understanding is that the Reputation system is basically live but for some reason people aren't able to add rep points to posts. I'm not sure why this is.

One of the reasons I haven't pushed for us to get this sorted out right now is because we are about to upgrade the IPB software. It may be that the upgrade resolves the problem or that, if we fix it now and then upgrade...it'll be another thing we have to re-fix later on. So I'd rather wait until the upgrade is finalised and then go ahead and try to fix this problem. :)[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...