Allamorph Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 (edited) Allamorph: OH Sabrina: I also have other good news I'll be announcing in a bit. ^_^ Allamorph: You know what? Allamorph: (You're getting married.) Sabrina: WHO TOLD YOU? Allamorph: No one. Allamorph: I just made it up. Sabrina: How did you.... Sabrina: YOU TRICKED ME! Allamorph: This is entirely too amusing. Unfortunately it's not quite as exciting this time around, since her man isn't a member here, but I believe a round of congratulations and well-wishes are in order for the future Mrs. Momose. Edited October 14, 2017 by Allamorph
CaNz Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 Oh! well congratulations! I demand that you be happy though. We can't have you becoming another statistic.
James Posted November 4, 2010 Posted November 4, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]I'm sure Sabrina will be [i]very[/i] happy. Congratulations, Sabrina! This is awesome news. [/font]
chibi-master Posted November 5, 2010 Posted November 5, 2010 [color="#FF00FF"][size="5"][font="Book Antiqua"]OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS, SABRINA!!![/font][/size][/color]
Horendithas Posted November 5, 2010 Posted November 5, 2010 [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Well I already said congrats in person but I'll say it again. Congrats Sabrina. [/font][/color]
Korey Posted November 5, 2010 Posted November 5, 2010 [font="Tahoma"][font="Garamond"]That makes two of the Utah Crew. Who's up next? My money's on Selene. Congratulations, Sabrina![/font][/font]
Selene Shri Posted November 6, 2010 Posted November 6, 2010 [font="Century Gothic"][i]*Pillows Korey*[/i] I'm fifteen. Like ewwwwww. Congrats to Sabrina though. ^^[/font]
CaNz Posted November 6, 2010 Posted November 6, 2010 well 15 isn't completely unheard of... if Juliet can marry romeo at 14 why not you? (unless you don't think its cool to die afterwords)
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 6, 2010 Posted November 6, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]I predict a twofer with Beth and Rach. *nudge nudge wink wink*[/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now