OtakuBoards

manga series

Guest QuickSilver

Guest QuickSilver
in my opinion devil man and the guyver series are one the best mangas there are. does anyone agree? if not which manga series do you prefer?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]in my opinion devil man and the guyver series are one the best mangas there are. does anyone agree? if not which manga series do you prefer? [/B][/QUOTE]

dunno I haven't seen the guyver series but i didnt think devil man was anything particularly special... definitely not the best... I prefer dominion tank police (I know there's gonna be better than this, too, but i havent seen quite as many animes as most of u)

• 4 months later...
[color=crimson][size=1]I have a problem choosing because I fall in love with almost every manga series I read. Right now I think my favorite is Paradise Kiss, published in Smile magazine monthly and Peach Girl. I also like anything by CLAMP, especially X and I like Sorcerer Hunters, and the Sailor Moon manga, and Inu Yasha, and Fushigi Yugi, and Marmalade Boy was cute, and Parasyte was awesome, and I could just keep going on and on, but yeah, I LOVE manga. It's AWESOME! [/color][/size]