Jump to content
OtakuBoards

manga series


Recommended Posts

Guest QuickSilver
Posted
in my opinion devil man and the guyver series are one the best mangas there are. does anyone agree? if not which manga series do you prefer?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]in my opinion devil man and the guyver series are one the best mangas there are. does anyone agree? if not which manga series do you prefer? [/B][/QUOTE]

dunno I haven't seen the guyver series but i didnt think devil man was anything particularly special... definitely not the best... I prefer dominion tank police (I know there's gonna be better than this, too, but i havent seen quite as many animes as most of u)
Posted
the guyver series is ok, the animation is kind of bland though....

devilman sucks, I just didn't like it, there's just too many better animes than this one out there....
Posted
I don't really like the Guyver series, the animation is too jerky for my liking..... And I just don't get it.....

I like the Devilman series better than the Guyver series, but it still isn't that good.....
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I haven't gotten my hands on manga that often but the Rurouni Kenshin manga was much better than the series.

Some others told me that X was the king of mangas but I haven't seen it yet.
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]MACROSS!!!!lol[/size][/color]
Posted
I really like Marmalde Boy, Chobits, Dragon Knights, Planet Ladder, Ayashi no Ceres, Angel Sanctuary.... I've read tons of manga... but these are just the ones that top my list....
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I have a problem choosing because I fall in love with almost every manga series I read. Right now I think my favorite is Paradise Kiss, published in Smile magazine monthly and Peach Girl. I also like anything by CLAMP, especially X and I like Sorcerer Hunters, and the Sailor Moon manga, and Inu Yasha, and Fushigi Yugi, and Marmalade Boy was cute, and Parasyte was awesome, and I could just keep going on and on, but yeah, I LOVE manga. It's AWESOME! [/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...