CaNz Posted December 21, 2010 Author Posted December 21, 2010 I have seen a ton of those in art classes... but I always do things on a whim. I doubt a resource folder could ever be big enough for me... i would always need something else.. its a great idea though... just not for me... I would put all the stuff in and never use em.
SarahPatricia Posted December 21, 2010 Posted December 21, 2010 [quote]I would put all the stuff in and never use em.[/quote] :O! I AM like this XD lol. But I use them ONLY when I don't have internet. Hey what about making animations in Photoshop? Something like a stick man moving just to eat up your time and keep you from getting bored? :D I like, did this a little while ago when we went to our farm and there was no internet. [[url="http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8978/stickdude.gif"]linky linky[/url]] And I think it looked weirrrd XD
PWNED Posted January 1, 2011 Posted January 1, 2011 I generally have a number of games that I play or I listen to my iPod. My wireless is incredibly unreliable at night and the signal is generally at half strength or worse after midnight. Suffice to say, I get a lot of gaming done during these hours when I'm awake.
Selene Shri Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 [font="Century Gothic"]I have a lot of things I do if I can't be online. Reading, playing games, watching shows... oO [/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now