Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which of the Z figthers outfits do you like best?  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of the Z figthers outfits do you like best?

    • Vegeta
      19
    • Goku
      4
    • Krillen
      0
    • Future Trunks
      10
    • Gohan as Saiya-man
      3
    • Tein
      0
    • Chiao-Tzu
      1
    • Yamacha
      1
    • Piccolo
      7


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]


[COLOR=deeppink]CoolKam... you started this epidemic...that's okay because I actually thought that PINK is a good color on Vegeta......:love: :love: :love: but I tell you when I first saw it it was funny as hell.... :rotflmao: [/COLOR]


*pauses for a moment and then thinks*

Where is LM at anyways...I haven't seen her comment on the fact that someone is trying to take her man... I think that I need to tell her!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Her man? I don't think so. He's mine.......:naughty:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm getting into this rather late, but...

vegeta's saiya-jin armor w/out the big shoulders (the one during the furiza & android/cell sagas). god, he's so damn sexy.:tasty:

[edit] I just saw it. i haven't been here in awhile... i've told bulmavegeta1 sooo many times that vegeta is mine, but she just won't listen. a fight to the death is about to ensue... [/B][/QUOTE]
Uhhh, you should know that I am the best at everything. You can't beat me. He's mine. And if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!:naughty: Don't you dare lay a hand on him! I was there first, anyway. Just don't touch my man!
Posted
Uh....well im a slave............*coughs* oh yeah well i think vegeta is the best. *nods* yeah way better than everyone.........piccilo is second........goku 3rd.......Vegeta is like all :flaming: :devil: like
Posted
umm...bulmavegeta1, if i were you, i'd tone down the prodding of lady m. she has a lot of friends here, i'm not saying that you have to totally give up vegeta, just recognize that she is the head of the vegeta fan club here, please? :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]vegita definately has the best outfit, imagine if I was wearing it O_o;;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

:therock: :rotflmao: :blulaugh: oops...*trys to sneak off*:modrod: :toothy:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]umm...bulmavegeta1, if i were you, i'd tone down the prodding of lady m. she has a lot of friends here, i'm not saying that you have to totally give up vegeta, just recognize that she is the head of the vegeta fan club here, please? :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]
Uhh, how about, no. I can prove that
I am the biggest fan!
Posted
ill go with the casual...Saiyaman outfit :D
i like it better w/o the mask(turban,sunglasses) cuz it complements the fact that: "Im a sayan, and im gonna kick you azz" :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

is there anything cooler than seeing someone as manly as vegita-sama wearing a pink shirt? lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Idon't know about the original versions but in the dubbed version it says "Bad Man" on the back of the pink shirt. I want a pink shirt that says Bad Man on it that rocks!!! But Future Trunks by far rocks out the uniform. He looks bad *** when he has long hair and wearing the leather jacket.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Uhh, how about, no. I can prove that
I am the biggest fan! [/B][/QUOTE]

I dare ou to try it. I just want to see you ripped apart. Thats all. No hard feelings
Posted
[B]I like Gokus outfit, purely because I would love to be able to train in such light and baggy clothes and to add weights when I wanted[/B]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]Future Trunks

BV1, don't mess around around with LM. [/B][/QUOTE]
Umm, I'm not messin with her. I was just jokin around. You shouldn't take things so seriously! Anyway, u r right, future Trunks outfit is cool, but Vegeta's is better! (right, LM?)
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

I dare ou to try it. I just want to see you ripped apart. Thats all. No hard feelings [/B][/QUOTE]
Umm, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that LM has gotten over this **** between me and her. Trust me, you don't want to get me or her started. By the way, you're the one that is going to get ripped apart by me if you keep this **** going. No hard feelings, right?:toothy:
Posted
:bawl: :bawl: [COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Man mines not even there..Gotenk's vest...So i voted Vegeta..[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

I dare ou to try it. I just want to see you ripped apart. Thats all. No hard feelings [/B][/QUOTE]
No need to start a fight here. By the way, what happen to the fight between Lady SJ and Lady Mac?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]i so agree with you jcbaggee with his jacket and pants and sword * drools* imagine him in real life.......... i'm gonna go dream about that now ....... [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhm...JCBagggee would like to mention at this point that he is a heterosexual male who thinks women are d*mn cute and just really, really likes swords (and other assorted sharp objects.)

Thank you for your time,
JCBaggee
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]
No need to start a fight here. By the way, what happen to the fight between Lady SJ and Lady Mac? [/B][/QUOTE]

huh? oh, it never happened. I am not tryign to start a fight, I would just like to see a person with more of an obsession with vegeta than LM
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

huh? oh, it never happened. I am not tryign to start a fight, I would just like to see a person with more of an obsession with vegeta than LM [/B][/QUOTE]

i thought i had it bad for piccolo-san, then i saw lady m's obsession :D i don't think i want to find out that some1 has it even worse than she does - it would make me feel almost *shudder* normal *shudder* :nervous:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

huh? oh, it never happened. I am not tryign to start a fight, I would just like to see a person with more of an obsession with vegeta than LM [/B][/QUOTE]
*clears throat*I'm not trying to start anything with LM now, but since I don't know her really well, I would have to say that I have more of an obsession than her. If you knew my friends, you could ask them. My friends get all psyched out.:therock: :worried:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would have to say that future trunks' outfit is pree-ty damn classy...that smooth black contrasted very nicely with his enraged, super saiya-jin aura, as he beats the living bollocks outta the androids. Very nice. Though as a consistent outfit ie one seen almost all the time goku's clothing is very suave too...
Guest SSJ3_Vegetocks
Posted
I voted for Piccolo's outfit his outfit is da best ya'll hear fasho!!!Well I don't like wearing skirts or dresses and im a girl.Well Piccolo is my fav character on DBZ....PICCOLO IS DA BEST FASHO!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
*clears throat*I'm not trying to start anything with LM now, but since I don't know her really well, I would have to say that I have more of an obsession than her. If you knew my friends, you could ask them. My friends get all psyched out.:therock: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

he he he. ok, I am not going to get into a fight about that, I will leave that up to her, but anyway..

But SSJ3_Vegetocks, could you please not type like that. I dont care if you speak like that, but i [i] hate[/i] it when ppl type like that. Its just an honest request.:toothy:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...