OtakuBoards

Which outfit is your favorite!!!!

Hinata

Which of the Z figthers outfits do you like best?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Z figthers outfits do you like best?

• Vegeta
    • Goku
    • Krillen
    • Future Trunks
    • Gohan as Saiya-man
    • Tein
    • Chiao-Tzu
    • Yamacha
    • Piccolo

[COLOR=royalblue]We know that each of the Z characters has a differnt outfit that pertains to each of their personality....
But which of their outfits do you like the best...Mark your answer on the poll and give your reasons why!!!!!

I personally love Vegeta's outfit..
So versatile and sleek and.......
:love2: TIGHT!!!!:love:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW *faint but then realize shes typing*
Sorry about that but tell me you fav outfit from DBZ...
THANX!!!![/COLOR]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]We know that each of the Z characters has a differnt outfit that pertains to each of their personality....
But which of their outfits do you like the best...Mark your answer on the poll and give your reasons why!!!!!

I personally love Vegeta's outfit..
So versatile and sleek and.......
:love2: TIGHT!!!!:love:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW *faint but then realize shes typing*
Sorry about that but tell me you fav outfit from DBZ...
THANX!!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I like so agree with you! Vegeta's outfits are the best. I espically like the tight blue one tha the wears all the time! He is such a hottie!!!!:blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I like the way Gohan look SSJ in piccolo's outfit. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya, you should have SSJ Gohan in Piccolo's suit during the cell saga...he looks tight. Or Gogeta's outfit. Or Vegito's. Or any of the fusions.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I like the way Gohan look SSJ in piccolo's outfit. [/B][/QUOTE]

I second that
I'd also like to say my least favourite.... The saiyaman outfit... or maybe it was his whole 'super hero voice' that put me off that one...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

Ya, you should have SSJ Gohan in Piccolo's suit during the cell saga...he looks tight. Or Gogeta's outfit. Or Vegito's. Or any of the fusions. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Well I'm sorry that I didn't put Gohan w/ Piccolo's outfit on but I didn't want the poll to be a little redundent...
But as for the fusion's outfits I didn't put those on there b/c I haven't seen that part of DBZ...so I didn't want to include those if I don't know what they look like!!!!!
But I'm sorry about that!!!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]vegita definately has the best outfit, imagine if I was wearing it O_o;;;; [/B][/QUOTE]
No thank u sephiroth i would not enjoy it!!!
But i agree with u i do think vegitas outfit is tha bomb.I like it best in gt it looks sweet without the saiyan armor :D
Well thats my opinion!!! :rolleyes:

[color=blue]Piccolo's definately.....*drools*....or maybe it's just because of who's in the outfit......*drools some more*......ok, need to concentrate. The main thing I like about his outfit is the cloak, that is so cool but also the way the rest of it shows off his muscles.....

Ok, I really need to get this out of my system, I've been off ill for 3 days and all I've been able to do is lie in bed and watch DBZ and my piccolo obsession just seems to have got worse.....oh well there's only one thing for it.......*goes off to watch some more DBZ*.[/color]

I would think that it would be harder to fight in tight clothes like vegeta does. I mean, Sometimes they constrict movement, and while fighting, thats not good, Thats why goku's outfits for fighting are better, they allow more movement, and therefore are easier to fight in.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B][color=blue]Piccolo's definately.....*drools*....or maybe it's just because of who's in the outfit......*drools some more*......ok, need to concentrate. The main thing I like about his outfit is the cloak, that is so cool but also the way the rest of it shows off his muscles.....

Ok, I really need to get this out of my system, I've been off ill for 3 days and all I've been able to do is lie in bed and watch DBZ and my piccolo obsession just seems to have got worse.....oh well there's only one thing for it.......*goes off to watch some more DBZ*.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :smirk: oh, you've done it now ~Videl~, you've awakened my obsession *goes off to watch her dbz dvds.* oh, piccolo-san :naughty: :blush: *trails off*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I would think that it would be harder to fight in tight clothes like vegeta does. I mean, Sometimes they constrict movement, and while fighting, thats not good, Thats why goku's outfits for fighting are better, they allow more movement, and therefore are easier to fight in. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Silly people,...it's that saiyan-stuff material, it's stretchy, and everything. It'll fit your body's size, and be comfy and won't constrict movement at all...you all really think the saiyan prince is that stupid?
*tuts head*

Anyway, I like Vegitto's outfit, and I also like Goku's 3rd variation of his suit, the SSJ3 one. He has his belt dangling from one side, instead of from the front, like in SSJ1, or noo dangling at all, like in SSJ2. Picollo's outfit is cool, but I don't like Gohan in fit,...he ain't green enough, lol
And every single one of Vegeta's suits rule. Especially the end-Freeza Saga, and Androis Saga ones.
O_o
I pay attention to the clothes for some reason..[/b]

You have a point, I had forgotten that it was stretchy material.
O_o!! Gohan looked cool when he dressed like piccolo, now the Saiya-Man outfit.....anyway.
Gogeta's outfit was cool, exactly like Gotenks's. Goku's last outfit, in GT, when he got turned to a kid with the blue Gi shirt, and white pants, or were they yellow. I forget. That was cool, better than the orange one.