Desbreko Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 [color=#4B0082]This one should be a little more well known than my last one. [img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8530/golemapronthumbsup.jpg[/img] No one going to get this either? I am disappoint. It's from [b]Shukufuku no Campanella[/b], aka Blessing of the Campanella. Someone else post another.[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 16, 2011 Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) I was gonna say Dragon Warrior/Quest 'cause that character has a close resemblance to their version of a Golem :< An obscure picture from a more mainstream anime. [center][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2nm1xtv.png[/img][/center] Edited January 16, 2011 by Dragon Warrior
Magus Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 (edited) [img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7991/namethatanime.jpg[/img] Now that I think about it, she either has on too much makeup or she's really pale. Edited January 17, 2011 by Magus
The Tentacle Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 This one shouldn't be too hard to guess: [img]http://batrock.net/animeimages/uwm08-01.JPG[/img]
Shinmaru Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 A small image, but whatever ... [img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2522/mool.jpg[/img]
Sangome Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]HEY I KNOW THIS ONE EVEN THOUGH I STILL NEED TO ACTUALLY SEE IT! [b]Revolutionary Girl Utena[/b], right?[/font][/color]
Sangome Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]ALRIIIIIGHT let's slap this up before I head for class. [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/20gbf69.jpg[/img][/font][/color]
Desbreko Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Pretty sure that one's from [b]REC[/b].[/color]
Sangome Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Yessiree! Yer up, Chief.[/font][/color]
Desbreko Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Pretty sure Shin should be able to get this one, if no one else. [img]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/433/maskj.jpg[/img][/color]
Desbreko Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Yep. The only anime with hot girl-on-mask action.[/color]
Shinmaru Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 Haha, it threw me off at first because that same mask (or something similar to it) is worn by a character in the [b]20th Century Boys[/b] manga, so it took me a couple of seconds to remember [b]Sasameki Koto[/b]. [img]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/131/dawwc.jpg[/img]
Desbreko Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Only Gainax could get away with sketches instead of actual animation. Must be [b]His and Her Circumstances[/b].[/color]
Desbreko Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 [color=#4B0082]This anime is loli lickin' good. [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1170/birdlick.jpg[/img][/color]
Nony Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 Even though I've never seen it, that kinda looks like [b]Petite Princess Yucie[/b].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now