Nony Posted January 20, 2011 Posted January 20, 2011 (edited) I know at least one person here who'll get this one easily: [IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/2383680667_336fcfdbed.jpg[/IMG] EDIT: Since no one seems to get it, the anime is [b]Planetes[/b]. (I'm so disappointed in you, Shin. :/) Someone post something else then. Edited January 24, 2011 by Miss Anonymous
Ducky Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 This one may be obvious, but... [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Missie6/Anime/Glaaaaare.jpg[/img] He dares you to guess.
Desbreko Posted January 26, 2011 Posted January 26, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Ah ha! Knew I'd seen this one, and I finally remembered what it's from. That's [b]Chrono Crusade[/b], right?[/color]
Ducky Posted January 26, 2011 Posted January 26, 2011 [quote name='Desbreko' timestamp='1296039053' post='704363'] [color=#4B0082]Ah ha! Knew I'd seen this one, and I finally remembered what it's from. That's [b]Chrono Crusade[/b], right?[/color] [/quote] Bingo. Your turn!
Desbreko Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Yays, here's the next one. [img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5346/garbageheap.jpg[/img][/color]
Shinmaru Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I am probably the only one here who watched this, but whatever. [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hiroworldsbiggesthorror.jpg[/img]
Morbo Posted January 28, 2011 Author Posted January 28, 2011 Gonna try and guess, possibly [b]Clannad[/b]?
Desbreko Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Looks like [b]Ookami Kakushi[/b] to me.[/color]
Shinmaru Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1296173336' post='704462'] Gonna try and guess, possibly [b]Clannad[/b]? [/quote] LOL There would be many angry fans if that monstrosity were in [b]Clannad[/b]! [quote name='Desbreko' timestamp='1296190059' post='704471'] [color=#4B0082]Looks like [b]Ookami Kakushi[/b] to me.[/color] [/quote] Winner winner, chicken dinner.
Desbreko Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [color=#4B0082]...and a toilet seat cover. [img]http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/7148/rainy.jpg[/img][/color]
Sangome Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm going to hazard a guess and guess [b]Strike Witches[/b]. BUMP: OKAY since I have been informed off of OB that I was correct [b]Sangome: [/b]OOH I THINK I KNOW THIS ONE [b]Kei:[/b] R.O.D. the TV? [b]Desbreko: [/b]Kei: Nope. [b]Kei: [/b]Damn. [b]Desbreko: [/b]That would be 4:3, wouldn't it? [b]Kei: [/b]._. [b]Sangome:[/b] There [b]Desbreko: [/b]Gome got it. [b]Sangome: [/b]HAH [i]Sangome dances[/i] It's time for mine. Small screenshot is small, but whatevs. [img]http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3386/parelleta2ml2.jpg[/img][/font][/color] Edited January 28, 2011 by Sangome
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"]That would be [b]Library War[/b], or [b]Toshokan Sensou[/b], which I totally need to rewatch one of these days.[/font]
Sangome Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]That is correct, m'dear.[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 (edited) [center][img]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6352/weekly272921.jpg[/img][/center] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Dunno how well-known this one is, but if you need a hint the woman in the shot is not a natural brunette. [b]EDIT:[/b] Huh, 48 hours and no guesses? Alright, I guess I'll just spoil it then. The shot is from [b]Birdy the Mighty: Decode[/b]. Whoever posts the next one gets the turn.[/font] Edited January 30, 2011 by The Professor
Dovahkiin Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3163/kekkaishi.png[/img]
Magus Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 Kekkaishi. Can't get into that series for nothing.
Magus Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 [img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7991/namethatanime.jpg[/img]
Magus Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 Yep. I'm just going to assume you've seen everything lol.
Shinmaru Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 I have seen many things, but not everything! A very wtf image I saw literally a few minutes ago: [img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7792/wtffo.jpg[/img]
Desbreko Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 [color=#4B0082]I'm going to take a complete guess and say [b]Patlabor[/b] since I know you've been watching that recently.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now