Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]There's a couple'a people here that should get this one, hopefully.

[center][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2317/songdh4.jpg[/img][/center][/font][/color]
Posted
Here's something from the last five years for all you unwashed plebeians out there! (Just kidding. I love you all.)

[img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/reifighterkoutaarcher.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"][b]Highschool of the Dead[/b]? The characters seem familiar. Never actually seen the anime though. I should fix that.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted (edited)
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Don't know how hard/easy this will be, but I guess I'll still post this picture.
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/namethatanime1.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/color] Edited by Lyndy
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Sure is! I knew I shouldn't have posted a picture from FMA. :I[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
It's okay! an easy one here and there lets me join in on the naming fun

[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Thehardesttoguessscreenshotever.jpg[/IMG]
Anyone else watch girly animes?
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]

[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/33calnr.jpg[/IMG]

Forgive me if my screencaps are becoming more and more obvious [coming from me anyway]; I'm really starting to dry out my options. >>;[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...