Sangome Posted February 10, 2011 Posted February 10, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][b].hack//Liminality[/b]? 8D[/font][/color]
Nony Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 Why yes, madam! It is [b].hack//Liminality[/b]! Good show! Now on with the festivities!
Sangome Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]There's a couple'a people here that should get this one, hopefully. [center][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2317/songdh4.jpg[/img][/center][/font][/color]
Shinmaru Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 That's a shot from the best episode of [b]Kure-nai[/b].
Sangome Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Yessir, Shinmanrooster![/font][/color]
Shinmaru Posted February 11, 2011 Posted February 11, 2011 Here's something from the last five years for all you unwashed plebeians out there! (Just kidding. I love you all.) [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/reifighterkoutaarcher.jpg[/img]
Lyndy Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"][b]Highschool of the Dead[/b]? The characters seem familiar. Never actually seen the anime though. I should fix that.[/font][/size][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 You guys answer all that way too fast -_- I actually KNEW a couple of the anime but was always like an hour too late! D:
Lyndy Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 (edited) [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Don't know how hard/easy this will be, but I guess I'll still post this picture. [img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/namethatanime1.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/color] Edited February 12, 2011 by Lyndy
CaNz Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 I think that's from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Lyndy Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Sure is! I knew I shouldn't have posted a picture from FMA. :I[/font][/size][/color]
CaNz Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 It's okay! an easy one here and there lets me join in on the naming fun [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Thehardesttoguessscreenshotever.jpg[/IMG] Anyone else watch girly animes?
Morbo Posted February 12, 2011 Author Posted February 12, 2011 I'm gonna guess azu Manga Daioh and hope im not a fool
CaNz Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 You aren't a fool... but you also aren't right....
Sangome Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think that's [b]School Rumble[/b]? Though I've never actually seen it, so.[/font][/color]
CaNz Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 (edited) Sangome wins the prize! Edited February 12, 2011 by CaNz
Sangome Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"] [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/33calnr.jpg[/IMG] Forgive me if my screencaps are becoming more and more obvious [coming from me anyway]; I'm really starting to dry out my options. >>;[/font][/color] Edited February 12, 2011 by Sangome
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][b](Seasonal Prefix) Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei[/b][/font]
Sangome Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]yeah yeah yeah that's right :B who'd've ever thunk it[/font][/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][center][img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6159/lolidunno.png[/img][/center] Someone demanded fanservice, what better to provide it than the show that practically codified the Gainax Bounce? Shin is disqualified from this round. Sorry bro :([/font]
Desbreko Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Is that [b]Gunbuster[/b], aka Top wo Nerae?[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"]Indeed it is. Your move, good sir.[/font]
Desbreko Posted February 12, 2011 Posted February 12, 2011 [color=#4B0082]I wonder if anyone will be able to get this without hints. [img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6697/shriveledcorpses.jpg[/img][/color]
Shinmaru Posted February 13, 2011 Posted February 13, 2011 Those school uniforms look like that blasted [b]Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka[/b].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now