Boo Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 (edited) [size="1"][color="#808080"]die"[/color][/size] So, inspired by the thread about the world ending in May or in 2012... What do you want to do before then? And don't be politically correct now. The question is: What do [u][b][i]you[/i][/b][/u] want to do before the end of the/your world? Personally, I want to go to Greenland because for some reason I became all fascinated of Greenland three years ago and I'm still mustering up the courage to actually go there. If the world would end a few years later I would want to see what my children would look/be like. If they're horrible I hope the end will come soon. Oh yeah, and I want to have made a music album of my own. Edited January 4, 2011 by Boo
James Posted January 4, 2011 Posted January 4, 2011 [font="Palatino Linotype"]I want to go to North Korea. I've done a lot of research on how to go about it - see [b]Koryo Tours[/b]. I am seriously thinking about that.[/font]
Lyndy Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 [font="Times New Roman"][color="#556B2F"]I would like to go to Japan and also voice act in a movie. :V Even though my voice isn't that clear all the time and my voice is quiet 92.3% of the time..and has a minor speech impediment. >_> But anyways.. I know there are other things that I would like to do, but I can't think of them right now... I guess that's what happens to you when your mind is full of a gazillion different things. There are a few other things that I would like to do, but I shall not share. ;P[/color][/font]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 [size="1"]Theres still a lot more traveling I want to do. I would love to go back to Israel and Japan and see the things I've missed. But I've also always wanted to go to Egypt, I've loved anciant Egyptian for years. I would love to go to Thailand and train in traditional Muay Thai, and South Korea to train Taekwondo. I want to move back out west before "the end". Recieve my 3rd degree in Taekwondo(which I should have by September 2012).[/size]
Katana Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 [size=1][color=royalblue][s]I'd like to do things and travel to places.[/s] I suppose visiting the homeland of my ancestors wouldn't be a bad idea. Ireland and Germany top the list, and I could even scrape by on surviving in the latter since I know scraps of the language. [i]Wo ist ein Toilette?[/i] There's also other standard things, like meeting people, and doing odd things, like skydiving. Or ice skating. I haven't gone ice skating. I think at this point, my major life ambition is to get published in something widely circulated/read/looked at. Yes, I am a greedy corporate mongrel who wants recognition for something I did that wasn't illegal. Getting a drawing or a story published would make me happy. Oh, and graduating college. That's pretty high on the list, but considering I should graduate in the spring of 2013, I'm probably screwed on that.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now