OtakuBoards

Starscream's Transformers Art

Axel

Yeah, during my 3 month period of having no internet, I got bored. So, that meant torturing my poor arms by doing art. Some of them are coloured versions of old stuff, as you'll see, but some are new. ;)

[list=1]
[*][b]Megatron's Cookie Jar [/b]- Cobalt (Middle), Comet (Bottom) and Sirius (Top), children of Starscream, try to steal 'Uncle Step-Grandpa' Megatron's cookie jar containing his raisin roundies.
[*][b]Halloween [/b]- Something tells me the kid dressed as Kamikaze Hitler is in trouble...
[*][b]Ionia and Marina[/b] - (NOT SFC CANON) Ionia in a RP on another site had a daughter with Perceptor called Marina. Unfortunately, she got retconned. ¬¬ Pfft.
[*][b]Perceptor, Ionia and Marina[/b] - Family photo.
[*][b]Shrink Ray[/b] - Rachel and Starscream after using Wheeljack's good ol' shrink ray.
[*][b]Keep The Rain Falling Down...[/b] - Acid Storm and Ionia ( SFC CANON! )
[*][b]Acid and Ionia [/b]- Acid Storm and Ionia are bored...
[*][b]Ionia [/b]- Just a face shot.
[*][b]Perceptor's Problem [/b]- (NOT SFC CANON) In the RP on that other site mentioned previously, Ionia had her alternate personality Aetna removed and put in another body. Too bad she liked Perceptor too. (LOL @ Acid Storm and Bayformers Starscream in the distance.)
[*][b]Rachel and Cobalt [/b]- A cute shot of Rachel and young Cobalt. (Son of Starscream.)
[*][b]Arion and Comet [/b]- Arion (Greek Seeker of the faction 'Hellas'.) playing his music ( http://www.arionradio.com/player ) so Comet (Daughter of Starscream.) can dance.
[*][b]Rachel and Starscream [/b]- Yeah, Skywarp and Thundercracker are going to get hurt. ;)
[/list]

Very pretty!
I am very impressed with how you made everything pop. the images feel like they have a third dimension to them! I also like the cartoonyness of the art... Making giant robots look adorable is no small task I am sure!
\

• 1 month later...