OtakuBoards

logo

Guest Matt

[color=green] Well if you took the time to notice the banner, it was banner 8. I voted for it. Hehehe i knew it would win, who made it? I would like to congrat them. Its in place of the other Seasons Greeting Banner [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Cera made it. I voted for it too! I'm glad it won... it goes good with the colors too. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] Wowser, Great GREAT Job Cera!!!!!!!!! I like it lots [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

[color=green] Wowser, Great GREAT Job Cera!!!!!!!!! I like it lots [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I second that! I really like that banner, Cera! It's awesome...and I'm sure that's why it won ;)[/color]

[FONT=century gothic]Thankies, all![/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]hey HEY--for once, something I voted for won!

Congrats, buddy! Make sure Coto don't take the credit for it! :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh, come on! Not even [i]Coto[/i]--[/FONT]
[COLOR=skyblue]My banner! Posted where all must see it! Mwuhahahahahaha! All will stare into its hypnotic rays! Soon, the world will be MINE!!![/COLOR]
[FONT=century gothic]Hoo, boy....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Oh, come on! Not even [i]Coto[/i]--[/FONT]
[COLOR=skyblue]My banner! Posted where all must see it! Mwuhahahahahaha! All will stare into its hypnotic rays! Soon, the world will be MINE!!![/COLOR]
[FONT=century gothic]Hoo, boy....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Your banner does rock Cera, it was way better then any of mine...Actually thats why I voted for yours. Rock on Cera:D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=green] Well if you took the time to notice the banner, it was banner 8. I voted for it. Hehehe i knew it would win, who made it? I would like to congrat them. Its in place of the other Seasons Greeting Banner [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well when i posted this the old otaku banner was still up. so i did notice the banner, the old one, that's why i posted this. if the new one was up, i wouldn't have posted.

no offence, but i don't like the new one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

well when i posted this the old otaku banner was still up. so i did notice the banner, the old one, that's why i posted this. if the new one was up, i wouldn't have posted.

no offence, but i don't like the new one. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]
Why not? It is awesome! Also everyone go here to Fortes brand new board...[url]http://lupus.proboards4.com/index.cgi?pbuser=lupus[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \?~NoodleZ~?/ [/i]
[B][size=3][color=red]
It is the one that I voted for and I am very glad that it won. What did you make it with Cera? The only thing I have is Adobe Photshop Elements...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]That's what I used...just playing with the filters....it's fun....[/FONT]