Guest Matt Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 what ever happened to the logo contest, who won? :confused:
Guest Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [color=green] Well if you took the time to notice the banner, it was banner 8. I voted for it. Hehehe i knew it would win, who made it? I would like to congrat them. Its in place of the other Seasons Greeting Banner [/color]
Guest Zeh Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=red]Cera made it. I voted for it too! I'm glad it won... it goes good with the colors too. [/COLOR]
Guest Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Cera made it. I voted for it too! I'm glad it won... it goes good with the colors too. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green] Wowser, Great GREAT Job Cera!!!!!!!!! I like it lots [/color]
BabyGirl Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B] [color=green] Wowser, Great GREAT Job Cera!!!!!!!!! I like it lots [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I second that! I really like that banner, Cera! It's awesome...and I'm sure that's why it won ;)[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]hey HEY--for once, something I voted for won! Congrats, buddy! Make sure Coto don't take the credit for it! :D[/COLOR]
Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Thankies, all![/FONT] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][COLOR=chocolate]hey HEY--for once, something I voted for won! Congrats, buddy! Make sure Coto don't take the credit for it! :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh, come on! Not even [i]Coto[/i]--[/FONT] [COLOR=skyblue]My banner! Posted where all must see it! Mwuhahahahahaha! All will stare into its hypnotic rays! Soon, the world will be MINE!!![/COLOR] [FONT=century gothic]Hoo, boy....[/FONT]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Oh, come on! Not even [i]Coto[/i]--[/FONT] [COLOR=skyblue]My banner! Posted where all must see it! Mwuhahahahahaha! All will stare into its hypnotic rays! Soon, the world will be MINE!!![/COLOR] [FONT=century gothic]Hoo, boy....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Your banner does rock Cera, it was way better then any of mine...Actually thats why I voted for yours. Rock on Cera:D [/color]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]what ever happened to the logo contest, who won? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] Go Cera, go Cera! It's your birthday, it's your birthday!! :toothy::drunk: *Ehem* Very nice; well done. Mad Cynic Power-Domination.
Ryan Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [size=3][color=red] It is the one that I voted for and I am very glad that it won. What did you make it with Cera? The only thing I have is Adobe Photshop Elements...[/size][/color]
Guest Matt Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B][color=green] Well if you took the time to notice the banner, it was banner 8. I voted for it. Hehehe i knew it would win, who made it? I would like to congrat them. Its in place of the other Seasons Greeting Banner [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] well when i posted this the old otaku banner was still up. so i did notice the banner, the old one, that's why i posted this. if the new one was up, i wouldn't have posted. no offence, but i don't like the new one.
Ryan Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B] well when i posted this the old otaku banner was still up. so i did notice the banner, the old one, that's why i posted this. if the new one was up, i wouldn't have posted. no offence, but i don't like the new one. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][size=3] Why not? It is awesome! Also everyone go here to Fortes brand new board...[url]http://lupus.proboards4.com/index.cgi?pbuser=lupus[/url]
Sara Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \?~NoodleZ~?/ [/i] [B][size=3][color=red] It is the one that I voted for and I am very glad that it won. What did you make it with Cera? The only thing I have is Adobe Photshop Elements...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]That's what I used...just playing with the filters....it's fun....[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now