OtakuBoards

I hate one of my best friends

XxmagentaxX

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

I see your point. I feel like I wanted to hit my friends sometimes too. People like that aren't really your friends, they're just using you.

Now, to be more positive, she's someone you'll always be around, so if she carries on, either:

1/ Beat her, so she won't do it again (Though you might be in trouble. If you care or not is your point of view);

2/ Create nasty rumours about her;

3/ Ignore her, and laugh when someone mentions it (It makes you feel better, and gives off a view of confidence, making people believe that she is lying, and they'll stop).

Of course, what you do is your choice. These are just suggestions for the future [/B][/QUOTE]

nice suggestions. i like your thinking.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Yeah I know Akito. I feel for you man. [I]Thinking[/I] and using logic must hurt your brain. I dun know what I was thinking, but everytime I read what "u" say, I feel kinda sick to my stomach. This little game you play with "Leader of Evil" crap is almost as incoherent as your posts. Oh know, I dun didn't just say that! You're a little hacker who likes to play make pretend tough guy and that's all. Anyway, I don't have a clue as to what you were saying. I'd have a better chance making sense of Lassie than your "reasoning."

And your math is a little off. If your IQ dropped by 10 points, you'd be brain dead! Oh snap! Tell me I dun't just say that!

*tumbleweed rolls by* [/B][/QUOTE]

My IQ is one of the biggest in the World. I know, I've taken IQ tests. Also, ur logic never makes since, and the way u put things, it's so pathetic that u even think u can give out any good advice when most of urs is just crap.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Well...you don't have to act different around your other friends if she's there...just be yourself, be courteous. You don't really have to associate with her, as you have your other friends to talk to :).

Oh well...my opinion anyway ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know how I feel about her anymore sometime I really wanna just hurt her... and for some reason I actually trusted her as a friend in the firs place, I mean she's one of those people who'll promise not to say anyting to anyone about a secret then tells people... and anyway she doesn't like the way I am coz around her I'm myself, my quiet, mopey sorta self, but when anyone comes within ten feet of me I'll go into really hyper happy-go-lucky ansane mode.
We've talked about this boy did we, she always told E how she felt about it so we were on the phone all three of us and we talked it out, sorta, she was forcing it bombarding me with questions, she didn't know when to stop, E even told he to lay off did she? No... I ended up ignoring them and sadly crying. I keep thinking screw her. I don't need her but its hard to just drop a friend, I also piss her off, I rarely go to her place, on the phone I mostley say mmmhmm, uh ha, etc... and always when we finish talking it seems I somehow manage to piss her off. how the hell do I get somany people to hate me?

Oh...Don't be like that. Different people make you feel different things. I know it's hard to drop a friend...believe me, I know, but is this girl really worth all of the stress she's apparantly causing you?....my answer would be no...no one really has a right to get anyone all upset like that. Why don't you let this girl know exactly how you feel about her and what you think about her whole attitude towards you. If she really does consider you a friend, then she should be able to change her ways a little or the both of you can come to a compromising solution.

To be quite honest, I think this girl has a few issues. You don't seem to be the problem. And as for telling someone your secrets, well I think you should stick to your diary for now until you find someone who you really can trust.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

My IQ is one of the biggest in the World. I know, I've taken IQ tests. Also, ur logic never makes since, and the way u put things, it's so pathetic that u even think u can give out any good advice when most of urs is just crap. [/B][/QUOTE]

Crap? I've found better advice than yours in cheap fortune cookies. Whatever solutions you provide to people always involves violence and that's pathetic. It's like you have a one track mind.

[B]

Crap? I've found better advice than yours in cheap fortune cookies. Whatever solutions you provide to people always involves violence and that's pathetic. It's like you have a one track mind. [/B][/QUOTE]

My advice? Everyone knows i just joke around! Ur advice is beyond help! I mean, dude, nothing u ever say makes sense! And when it does, u find out how completely stupid it is, and see that u shouldn't even be allowed to post that kind of crap online.

Okay here was my advice dumbed down: "Don't fight her because it won't solve anything."

*Poof* That's not so bad and it's not crap either bub. I said simple things. If she wants to do away with her completely, then making her an enemy will conflict with that. I mean, that is SO beyond comprehension. If you don't like what I say keep it to yourself, because I really don't understand half the things you say either.

[B]Okay here was my advice dumbed down: "Don't fight her because it won't solve anything."

*Poof* That's not so bad and it's not crap either bub. I said simple things. If she wants to do away with her completely, then making her an enemy will conflict with that. I mean, that is SO beyond comprehension. If you don't like what I say keep it to yourself, because I really don't understand half the things you say either. [/B][/QUOTE]

But everyone else does understand everything. Besides, u think just by ignoring her and not get into a fight and show her that who's the boss is not going to do anything? For one, she will certainly know to think next time before she does anything rash. But not getting into a fight will also complicate things more idiot! She may not be looking for a fight, but i'm sure her friend is starting this for a fight. And the longer she ignores it, the more likely this girl will strike out at her when she is not expecting it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

But everyone else does understand everything. Besides, u think just by ignoring her and not get into a fight and show her that who's the boss is not going to do anything? For one, she will certainly know to think next time before she does anything rash. But not getting into a fight will also complicate things more idiot! She may not be looking for a fight, but i'm sure her friend is starting this for a fight. And the longer she ignores it, the more likely this girl will strike out at her when she is not expecting it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I could fight her if I wanted to .. But she herself said she would never fight me because she was scared of me.. and she said i could kick her pasty white ***.. so I am not worried about her lashing out or anything...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Oh...Don't be like that. Different people make you feel different things. I know it's hard to drop a friend...believe me, I know, but is this girl really worth all of the stress she's apparantly causing you?....my answer would be no...no one really has a right to get anyone all upset like that. Why don't you let this girl know exactly how you feel about her and what you think about her whole attitude towards you. If she really does consider you a friend, then she should be able to change her ways a little or the both of you can come to a compromising solution.

To be quite honest, I think this girl has a few issues. You don't seem to be the problem. And as for telling someone your secrets, well I think you should stick to your diary for now until you find someone who you really can trust.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

You know what you're absolutly right!! I'll tell her when I can be bothered to go see her

I'd love to write in my diary just... well I finished it so I gotta get a new one

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

You know what you're absolutly right!! I'll tell her when I can be bothered to go see her

I'd love to write in my diary just... well I finished it so I gotta get a new one [/B][/QUOTE]

Excellent:D ...Glad I could be of some assistance.

Good Luck :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]

I could fight her if I wanted to .. But she herself said she would never fight me because she was scared of me.. and she said i could kick her pasty white ***.. so I am not worried about her lashing out or anything... [/B][/QUOTE]

She may not, but she could just get a friend to do it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]She screwed in the head.. her freidns consist of her one human friend (though I doubt she is really that) and her G.A's as the like sto call them.. they all consist of anime characters.. I would like to see one of her anime characters beat the crap out of me!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe she'll get a cardboard cut out of one of them to fight you. Ah...

*everyone stares*

Damn...

As it's already been said, this girl must have something seriously wrong with her. Does she, like, talk about anime all the time?

That would be very worrying...

well I don' t think that she talks about it that much considering that she has no life.. but she calls them her Guardian Angels and that they watch out for her and talk to her and all this weird crap .. and how much Hotphpri loves her.. and all this crap that thiks is real but isn't cuz how in the hell can a character drawn on paper be real??? Just like a character in a book??
oh well she's mental

I'm kinda starting to feel sorry for your friend. By the way that you have described her, it seems like she emotionally or mentally troubled by something and it's like she's finding comfort in the anime characters because she knows that they aren't real, just make-believe...like imaginary friends.

I think your friend should go seek professional counselling.