OtakuBoards

I hate one of my best friends

XxmagentaxX

ok now this might not make much sense...

But I hate one of my best friends.. I literally HATE her with all of my being... so we aren't friends anymore..
and I have no idea how it all started it was just one day i felt this emense hate for her and never wanted to speak to her again.. and I can't explain it....... But i never use the word hate but there is no other word to describe it..
I mean there are reasons why i was mad at her.. I mean she kept trying to tell me that she was smarter than me in her crappy subtle way which didn't work.. and she treated me like an inferior not a friend.. and she just kept pissing me off.. and I never told her why.. she told me that if i had S*it to say then say it.. i told her that loathed her with all my being and hung up.. and she didn't even care which pissed me off even more.. I mean people piss me off easily but I never say that i hate people....

Tomorrow there is a competition that she is gonna be at and so are all of my other friends so I want to go there and tell her everything.. or basically b*tch her out..
I really dunno what to do.. i mean there is no way to salvage this friendship because i don't want her as a friend.. But should I do it ?? just to tell her why i did what i did??

see i told you that would make no sense...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]ok now this might not make much sense...

But I hate one of my best friends.. I literally HATE her with all of my being... so we aren't friends anymore..
and I have no idea how it all started it was just one day i felt this emense hate for her and never wanted to speak to her again.. and I can't explain it....... But i never use the word hate but there is no other word to describe it..
I mean there are reasons why i was mad at her.. I mean she kept trying to tell me that she was smarter than me in her crappy subtle way which didn't work.. and she treated me like an inferior not a friend.. and she just kept pissing me off.. and I never told her why.. she told me that if i had S*it to say then say it.. i told her that loathed her with all my being and hung up.. and she didn't even care which pissed me off even more.. I mean people piss me off easily but I never say that i hate people....

Tomorrow there is a competition that she is gonna be at and so are all of my other friends so I want to go there and tell her everything.. or basically b*tch her out..
I really dunno what to do.. i mean there is no way to salvage this friendship because i don't want her as a friend.. But should I do it ?? just to tell her why i did what i did??

see i told you that would make no sense... [/B][/QUOTE]

my friend is just like that and i hate him it just works out in da end then u hate him again and so on and so on...

hmm...well i think going to this competition to 'B!tch her out' is abit immature. I mean I can understand how you feel because I think everyones been in a similar if not exactly the same situation before...but dont you think it's kind of stooping down to actually find her just to be nasty? I can understand yelling at her if she walks into you deliberately or starts sniggering at you or spreading rumours about you...but to go and ineffect start more trouble seems abit off, if you're 100% sure you dont want to ever be friends again.

another thing she did to piss me off.. she changed all the passwords for our website and e-mail address.. and i have no idea why..

and i don't exactly want to be nasty to her i mean i was gonna go to the comp even if she wasn't there but i kow that i will more then likely see her.. and her friend scares me.. they are both really weird..
But i wasn't planning on being nasty.. i can handle things civily.. but her on the other hand would probably not listen to what i have to say and just b*tch and moan about what my friend said to her....

[color=indigo] Just hit her with a bat, the she'll know how you feel about her. Or you could try to work it out. Or you could do what I would do, pretend that she doesn't exist, and when she tries to talk to you act like she isn't there. Thats what I'd do, no wait, thats what people do to me :bawl: [/color]

Well, it's clear that you don't want to remain friends with this girl, but you have to ask yourself a question: "Do I want her as an enemy?" Just because you no longer "like" someone, doesn't mean that you have to potentially fight them. You even said yourself that you are unsure of your feelings. Just put her behind you and move on. There is no reason to drag this out any further and lower yourself. If you don't bother with her, your relationship will be truly abolished. On the other hand, if you punk her out, you've just recruited her as an enemy. What is the point really? Neither of you will be happy. Both of you will continue to talk about one another and exchange menacing glares. It all comes down to this: Are you grown up enough to just leave it alone?

Geez hon...I've never been in that kind of situation...but if you really hate her that much, then just pretend she never existed...You have your own life and the best way to piss her off is to live it....be the best that you can be and you will be better than her.....violence doesn't solve anything. (Gosh I can't believe i'm saying this)
Even though it might feel really good to kick her rear....it won't make you look good infront of your other friends and you won't get any respect out of it...If you must, then let her know how you feel without a hatred tone in your voice. This would make you seem reasonable and it would make her look like the agressive and guilty one.

I hope this helps...Take it easy

Having enemies is good. Not having any is bad. U may think this is wrong, but it is right. If ur friend is that b*tchy for no reason, then well, honestly, she has no right in having a great gal like u as a friend. Listen, if she ever starts any crap, just do what it says in my sig, or u could just do what Heaven said and hit her with a bat, either way works, although mines more effective, gets the message across if u know what i mean. Anyways, personally, she is a pathetic waste of human DNA, and space, and oxygen. If she tries to get into a fight with u, do it in a area where u have lots of friends watching, and let her throw all the insults, and the first punch, remember, self-defense is also making sure they never throw another punch for the rest of their life:D :devil: :demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Having enemies is good. Not having any is bad. U may think this is wrong, but it is right. If ur friend is that b*tchy for no reason, then well, honestly, she has no right in having a great gal like u as a friend. Listen, if she ever starts any crap, just do what it says in my sig, or u could just do what Heaven said and hit her with a bat, either way works, although mines more effective, gets the message across if u know what i mean. Anyways, personally, she is a pathetic waste of human DNA, and space, and oxygen. If she tries to get into a fight with u, do it in a area where u have lots of friends watching, and let her throw all the insults, and the first punch, remember, self-defense is also making sure they never throw another punch for the rest of their life:D :devil: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

I swear no one has any idea about how much I want to kick her whiny little a**.... But i never see her and I haven't talked to her in 3 monthes.. and she doesn't go to the smae school as me but all of my friends see her at competitions.. so I got the idea to go to a comp today for some weird reason.. oh yeha cuz i keep having weird dreams where she steals the guy i like.... and it's really wrong ......so i have to decide whether or not to go the comp tomorrow or not and face her...

I want to know how having enemies is a good thing. Furthermore, purposely fighting in a crowded area is not a good idea. The surrounding people will be calling for blood and they'll influence your behavior. Fighting is dumb, but you'll lower yourself even more by fighting based on the influence of others. Like I said, it's not the solution to your problem, but rather the beginning to others. It's best to leave this girl behind or you'll appear to care about her friendship and to her you'll appear weak. You said that she shrugged you off, so why not return the favor? It's as if she didn't care, and you still do. She'll see herself as superior if you keep fretting over her.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I want to know how having enemies is a good thing. Furthermore, purposely fighting in a crowded area is not a good idea. The surrounding people will be calling for blood and they'll influence your behavior. Fighting is dumb, but you'll lower yourself even more by fighting based on the influence of others. Like I said, it's not the solution to your problem, but rather the beginning to others. It's best to leave this girl behind or you'll appear to care about her friendship and to her you'll appear weak. You said that she shrugged you off, so why not return the favor? It's as if she didn't care, and you still do. She'll see herself as superior if you keep fretting over her. [/B][/QUOTE]

For one, if u have no enemies, and then someone decides to be ur enemy, and they know how to do this, then my friend, ur screwed, cause u won't be expecting anything, and they will know just what to do. And on the second note, every time i read one of ur long useless replys, my IQ drops 10 points.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

For one, if u have no enemies, and then someone decides to be ur enemy, and they know how to do this, then my friend, ur screwed, cause u won't be expecting anything, and they will know just what to do. And on the second note, every time i read one of ur long useless replys, my IQ drops 10 points. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know Akito. I feel for you man. [I]Thinking[/I] and using logic must hurt your brain. I dun know what I was thinking, but everytime I read what "u" say, I feel kinda sick to my stomach. This little game you play with "Leader of Evil" crap is almost as incoherent as your posts. Oh know, I dun didn't just say that! You're a little hacker who likes to play make pretend tough guy and that's all. Anyway, I don't have a clue as to what you were saying. I'd have a better chance making sense of Lassie than your "reasoning."

And your math is a little off. If your IQ dropped by 10 points, you'd be brain dead! Oh snap! Tell me I dun't just say that!

*tumbleweed rolls by*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]I'm sorta like that too. I don't like my 'best' friend as much anymore because she doesn't like the way I am and she'd rather be labled as a best friend but not have me trust her enough to be normal around her [/B][/QUOTE]

O.K, so why is she even considered to be your friend at all..If you don't like or trust her, she shouldn't even be considered a friend.:therock:

Well...you don't have to act different around your other friends if she's there...just be yourself, be courteous. You don't really have to associate with her, as you have your other friends to talk to :).

Oh well...my opinion anyway ;)

I had something happen to me like this 2 years ago. I thought we were friends and we were cool and she started spreading this horrendus rumors about me. i found out it was her and called her on it. she started talking about me being fat and ugly and about black people in a all white school( she's white too). i got tired of it and pulled her blonde bleached hair and slapped her around a couple of times. her friends tried to help her but i beat them up too. at the end, i didn't talk to her anymore. and she learned not to underestimate a black angry woman in America! :)

Don't punch her or anything unless she attacks you. Go to the comp, because you shouldn't let anyone else dictate what you do. Tell your friends the problem, and when she comes to speak to you, just look at her and walk away. She'll get the point. Oh, she will talk about you behind your back, but that would've happened anyway. This is a simple way to get rid of her.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]I had something happen to me like this 2 years ago. I thought we were friends and we were cool and she started spreading this horrendus rumors about me. i found out it was her and called her on it. she started talking about me being fat and ugly and about black people in a all white school( she's white too). i got tired of it and pulled her blonde bleached hair and slapped her around a couple of times. her friends tried to help her but i beat them up too. at the end, i didn't talk to her anymore. and she learned not to underestimate a black angry woman in America! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I see your point. I feel like I wanted to hit my friends sometimes too. People like that aren't really your friends, they're just using you.

Now, to be more positive, she's someone you'll always be around, so if she carries on, either:

1/ Beat her, so she won't do it again (Though you might be in trouble. If you care or not is your point of view);

2/ Create nasty rumours about her;

3/ Ignore her, and laugh when someone mentions it (It makes you feel better, and gives off a view of confidence, making people believe that she is lying, and they'll stop).

Of course, what you do is your choice. These are just suggestions for the future