Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[center][img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2987/3676158934278b461a22.jpg[/img][/center]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hello, OBers. Guess what time it is?

Hell yeah, it's time once again to celebrate the birthday of the greatest nation on Earth. July 4th, don't forget the date, ladies and gents. It was the day our glorious founding fathers Chuck Norris and Ralph Macchio fought off Napoleon Dynamite and his evil Dalek army in order to found America, the land of Freedom and Steak! So crack open a cold one, fellow patriots! We're the best and we know it, so let the haters hate and keep the burgers comin'. And be sure to let those dirty British guys know how we feel about hoodwinking Hollywood into casting one of their guys to play Superman, who stands for Truth, Justice and the AMERICAN way! Don't they know that every alien of indeterminate ethnic background is by default a US citizen?!

Anyway, Take the day off and enjoy yourselves, Americans. And to the rest of the world, you all take the day off too. Just hold still, Canada. We need our hat to keep the sun out of our eyes. [spoiler]And to my bros up in Toronto, how's the weather, eh?[/spoiler][/font] Edited by The Professor
Posted (edited)
[font="Book Antiqua"]Oh boy, Happy Canada Day everyone! July 1st is coming up fast. I know there are so many Canadians on here, I hope we all have a fun and safe Canada Day! I trust you guys will keep an eye on the rest of the world for us for the day, right Canada's Pants?[/font] Edited by OMNOMNOMALY
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1309245327' post='708184']
[font="Comic Sans MS"] And be sure to let those dirty British guys know how we feel about hoodwinking Hollywood into casting one of their guys to play Superman, who stands for Truth, Justice and the AMERICAN way! [/font]
[/quote]
Why even bother with the Superman movie when a true American hero is about to hit the big screen.
[center][IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/captain-america41-560x448.jpg[/IMG]
[left]July 22[sup]nd[/sup] is going to be almost as American as July 4[sup]th[/sup]!
[/left][/center]
Posted
[size="1"][font="georgia"]My birthday is the seventh. So quite frankly I'm more inclined to celebrate the birthdate of the most glorious goddess on earth naturally.

[center]
However, I am american so happy fourth everyone.

Now that that is over with, I'll get back to lounging by the pool and drinking a margarita while I slowly roast to death, the [i]american[/i] way. [/center][/font][/size]
[center][img]http://words.brittina.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/funny-pictures-cat-surfing-pool.jpg[/img][/center]
Posted
I blew an entire neighborhood to bits with varying amounts of explosives and several redneck cousins. BEST AMERICA DAY EVAR. When we set off the huge fireworks that lit up the sky, my whole family and I started belting out the national anthem.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...