Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I don't even remember how I found this video, but like... it's the best shortest film ever.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drucg1A6Xk[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN7vbAuO7Tg&feature=related[/media]

Should [i]Portal: No Escape[/i] be made into a movie? What are your thoughts on it? Would it be a waste of time or a big hit?

My opinion is that I think it needs to be made into a movie, but it probably won't. But who knows. *shrugs* And the music is what really had me.

I haven't completed the game yet (mostly because I don't have the time [spoiler]and I'm already stuck ._. and I haven't played the first Portal[/spoiler]), so I don't really know how well it this video goes along with the game. And for all I know, it's probably from the first Portal. i'unno[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay
Posted
[b]I haven't watched the whole 'movie' yet, but it already seems like they added in a bit of drama in place of the humor?

I'm not sure though, since I have no speakers at the moment and I haven't watched the whole thing.

Anyways, is a Portal movie possible? I guess it depends on if it will be funny or just have a lot of action and drama. Maybe it would have a little of all three?[/b]
Posted
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Mmmnope. Mostly just action and drama. But if there [i]were[/i] to be an actual movie, there might be some comedic material in it. You should definitely [i]listen[/i] to it whenever you get the chance. =]

And I'm not sure if the movie is possible since I heard that Valve probably won't let anyone make a movie out of the game since the game itself is a movie (what I heard, dere). *shrugs*[/font][/size][/color]
Posted (edited)
I dunno. :/ Portal is so awesome because of it's awesomeness as a videogame, not really because of it's awesome cinematic qualities, I thought. It plays like a film, but I don't think I would be much interested in someone else playing the film for us.

It could work out incredibly well though, as long as they make it tons of funnies, and if they add this:

[b]DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME YET UP TIL THE POINT WHERE CAVE JOHNSON RANTS.
[/b]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2vNuaBQNKE[/media] Edited by dark_apocalyps
Posted
[font="Times New Roman"][color="#008080"][size="3"]Telling me not to watch something only makes me want to watch it even more. But I've already seen a few video clips from Portal 2, so meh.[/size][/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...