OtakuBoards

The Darker Side

Deadpool

[color="#8B0000"][u][i][size="4"][b]The Darker Side[/b][/size][/i][/u]
(this is a mature rp)

[size="2"]For years I have watched this vicious circle go over and over again. Demons invade the lives of humans and the angels come to stop us. Yet the Devil doesnâ??t do a damn thing about it. He has all this power and doesnâ??t use it, he just sits there on his throne perfectly content to not use his power and would rather torture the damned souls here and send demons, my brethern no matter what rank, size, type, or clan they come from to their death.

The amount that has died in this stupid war would have been enough to invade Heaven easily, but no he sends us out in small groups where we just get easily slaughtered. We have all these strong demons here with incredible power but do we use it on anything else but each other and the damned. No we donâ??t. We sit here in this fiery labyrinth not doing a god forsaken thing.

Yes I know we donâ??t have the same amount of power on the humansâ?? plane of existence because it doesnâ??t have the same hatred and death but that could easily be changed. Iâ??m going to change it. Iâ??m going to end this circle. Heaven will fall. The angels will lie dead at my feet. The humansâ?? will worship me. I will be the one on the throne. Its time the future took a darker side.[/size]

==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[size="2"]Mavon looked at his human form, snarling with disgust. Here he was, the pure breed son of two of the seven commanders stuck in a pitiful humanâ??s body. Unfortuantly it was the only way to travel in this plane. It was only a matter of time though. He scanned his surroundings. He was in an alley way surrounded by rundown buildings. Suddenly he heard a chanting reach his ears. Cultists. He was exactly where he wanted to be. He had spent almost a hundred years planning this. First was to get people to worship his name. It was how demons got power from outside of the Devil.

He let out a smile, running his tongue along his sharp canines. The time for change was at hand. Though he had to hurry. It would only be a matter of time before demons came looking for him. Whichever ones he couldnâ??t bring to his cause would have to die.

Ten years later.
A group of humans lay chained at his feet unconcious. Though Mavon knew they werenâ??t humans, they were demons sent to find him. Luckily the cult had accepted him instantly and worshipped his name and made human sacrifices for him granting him power he had never felt before. The cult had quadrupled over the years and since his arrival he had them on the lookout for more of his kind. So far none of them had accepted him so he cut them down. In a fair fight of course and absorbed their essence into him. Hopefully these would be more likeminded. â??Put them in the holding cells with constant watch. Be sure to attach crosses to them.â? He ran a hand over Shade's head. His dogs were the first thing he was able to bring into this realm thanks to the cultists summoning them. That and the generous amounts of blood that was sacrificed during the ritual.[/size]

==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

[size="2"]The constant circle of good winning is over. The world will take a darker picture. Its now the demons turn to let their hatred and violent natures be used like they were supposed to. This is one of the few rps that at a certain point you will have unlimited power if it makes it that far. Here you can let all your twisted fantisies come true

[b]Name:[/b] Your demon name

[b]Personality:[/b] Please make it cruel and twisted. You are a demon from the pits of hell after all

[b]Appearance:[/b] your fragile human shell you currently hold since your not able to change yet

[b]Demon Appearance:[/b] For when you do change

[b]Weapon:[/b] your demonic weapon of choice. You wont start off with it but it will come soon.

[b]Power:[/b] Please vary and be unique. They will get extremely strong as time goes on allowing you to cause as much chaos as you want. Be sure to have a lesser power that you can use in the beginning some not extreme.

[b]Weakness:[/b] Even demons have their temptations

[b]Bio:[/b] Just a little about your demon self. Be creative about your ties and birthright in hell. The more you put in and the more backstory you have the more ideas it will give me. Feel free to have ties or previous conflict with any other character that joins.

[b]Name:[/b] Mavron

[b]Personality:[/b] Power thirsty to the extreme. He has a calm exterior but is twisted and bloodlusting to the highest degree. He thrives off watching others in pain and loves being in control. He is quick and manipulating, getting what he wants through words more then force. Calculating and analyzing always sizing up everyone and thinking out each possible outcome to every move he makes. Extremely lustful/

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaimevera11ymailcom/5266108758/"]Mavron with Shade and Greed[/url]

[b]Demon Appearance:[/b] [url="http://www.google.com/imgres?q=demon&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=561&tbm=isch&tbnid=-FMdeeNnAvAFvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.prizrakk.ru/Photos-get_foto-num592.html&docid=lmNKYOc1WgdgMM&w=640&h=516&ei=cZxkTsj1LYTcgQfV1tixCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=3&page=1&tbnh=103&tbnw=146&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=33&ty=53"]Mavron Demon[/url]

[b]Weapon:[/b] Shade and Greed turn into the two double bladed swords he carries in the pic.

[b]Power:[/b] Controls and manipulates fire in every way possible at full power. His words also drip of poison seeming to penetrate deep inside and convincing humans, demons, and angels to do his bidding. But to do this he must be touching them for it to work.

[b]Weakness:[/b] He has a soft spot for women. His lust has been known to get in the way quite a few times.

[b]Bio:[/b] A pure breed from two of the commanders that guard the Devil which gave him a high standing in the heiarchy but his thirst for change made his give it up along with all of his luxuaries in hell. He had everything he wanted but his plan became so firmly rooted in his head that everything became boring. The totures of the same souls, the battles of fighting other demons. It became old over countless years.[/size][/color] Edited by Sazabi