Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center]
[img]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/7017/logocopypo.png[/img]

[left][left][center][font="Century Gothic"]The second tournament officially begins today! Nine trainers have entered the field, but only one will stand at the top of the heap when the dust settles. Will we have a repeat Champion in [b]The Raging Typhoon, Lawliet[/b]? Only time will tell.

[b]Let the battles begin![/b][/font]
[/center]
[/left] [center][img]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6302/roster41.png[/img]

[font="Century Gothic"][b]Remember, Trainers: You have until [color="#FF0000"]3 a.m. EDT on November 6[/color] to have your battles completed and your results sent to me via PM. Good luck![/b][/font]
[/center][/left] [/center]
Posted
Hey everyone,
I'm sad to say my DS is having technical issues hooking up to my router.
I just can't get it done so I'm going to have to drop out.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted
[quote name='Fancie' timestamp='1317326173' post='709659']
Hey everyone,
I'm sad to say my DS is having technical issues hooking up to my router.
I just can't get it done so I'm going to have to drop out.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
[/quote]

Sad day. Although this does eliminate the need for a bye every week, it's still sad to see you go. Also since White isn't partaking in this tournament I realized that I have no unfavorable match ups!!
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]With people dropping out, it's thrown a wrench into the whole mechanic of the robin, so the entire first round may have to be scrubbed and we'll have to start again. That's the only way I can figure that people won't have to have rematches.

Sorry, folks.
[/color][/font]
Posted
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]I've actually got a level 60 Poison team good to go (I was originally going to use it for the tournament but then decided on Grass). I could take Fancies spot if you want - if that's alright with everyone.[/font][/color]
Posted
Hey, Just a reminder about my Holiday from the 13th to 25th. I will be unavailable due to being in a different country.

Any battles I can do when I get back to catch up, or do them this week, whichever is better.
Posted
[quote name='White' timestamp='1317519358' post='709705']
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]I've actually got a level 60 Poison team good to go (I was originally going to use it for the tournament but then decided on Grass). I could take Fancies spot if you want - if that's alright with everyone.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]If everyone else is fine with it, then I don't see a problem. However, since that means I'll have to redo the roster to account for that, so the battle timeframe will have to start on Monday, provided I get a response from everyone today (Sunday).[/color][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Kei' timestamp='1317550174' post='709712']
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]If everyone else is fine with it, then I don't see a problem. However, since that means I'll have to redo the roster to account for that, so the battle timeframe will have to start on Monday, provided I get a response from everyone today (Sunday).[/color][/font]
[/quote]

I don't mind. That team was pretty cool.
Posted
[s]Not White!!! I completely disagree with this, I don't want anyone to be super effective against me![/s] Seems good. It'd be even better if we could get another person up in here, then we'd be at an even number and there would be no reason for a bye each week.
Posted (edited)
I'm not fussed, the bye week will work out well for me, considering i cant battle for a week.

I just want to get on and accept my beating Edited by Morbo
Posted
[font="Century Gothic"][b]Update: [/b]The tournament will resume on [color="#FF0000"][b]Saturday (Oct. 8)[/b][/color]. Please check the thread for the new matchup roster then.
[/font]
Posted
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Don't worry Lawliet I'll be using Poison not Grass. XD My Grass team isn't quite finished. Figured I should pop in and post my team/friend code.

Tentacruel
Venasaur
Weezing
Nidoking
Crobat
Gengar

[b]Friend Code:[/b] 2923 8636 0212[/font][/color]
Posted
[font="Century Gothic"]The tournament starts anew. This is the final restart. You have until [b][color="#FF0000"]Oct. 15[/color] [/b]to submit your battle results. Good luck!
[/font]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Excuse me. However I did remind you I am way from home until next tuesday 25th October. I am using Mollys internet right now, however I will not have access to any internet again until I am back.

This was previously agreed in the orginal thread, if its the case of being DQ'ed again for taking some time off I'll rather not be involved.

Thank you.
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"] It was in the rules that failure to report results or one of both trainers having technical issues would result in a draw-loss. This is a special case at the moment, though. The results will be amended when he comes back and has his battles. I just need to keep them this way for the moment so I don't get confused.
[/color][/font]
Posted
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='Kei' timestamp='1319411290' post='710016']
[b][font="Century Gothic"]Round 3 roster is now live!
[/font][/b]
[/quote]
How come you're not doing the previous round results anymore? :(

Also, I get this week off, nice! Happy is happy about this. :>[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Happy' timestamp='1319425198' post='710020']
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]
How come you're not doing the previous round results anymore? :([/font][/color]
[/quote]

Those results were really cool. if you need help writing them I am sure people wouldn't mind helping out! I am sure you are pretty busy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...