Kei Posted October 24, 2011 Author Posted October 24, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]I had completely intended to do them, but time got away from me. I'll try to start them again next weeks. [/color][/font]
Morbo Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 Hey, how did i get a victory last week? Has Muuh backed out fully?
Morbo Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 (edited) [s]I'm sorry, I have never even looked at competitive rules, I just went with what was explained to me here for these rules. If its the case my team is a cheat then I'm sorry, I did not know. I will accept to be removed from the tournament if everyone thinks this. [/s]was a response to a post that is now removed for some reason Edited October 26, 2011 by Morbo
Lawliet Posted October 26, 2011 Posted October 26, 2011 [quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1319664081' post='710041'] [s]I'm sorry, I have never even looked at competitive rules, I just went with what was explained to me here for these rules. If its the case my team is a cheat then I'm sorry, I did not know. I will accept to be removed from the tournament if everyone thinks this. [/s]was a response to a post that is now removed for some reason [/quote] It's just a game. Congrats on the win.
Kei Posted October 31, 2011 Author Posted October 31, 2011 [b][font="Century Gothic"]Round 4 roster is live. Recaps not available, since several pairs were no-shows/did not report. [/font][/b]
Lawliet Posted November 3, 2011 Posted November 3, 2011 So I am confused about why my score is 1-2. I have only lost to Morbo and I have beaten CaNz and Sakura.
Kei Posted November 4, 2011 Author Posted November 4, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1320361205' post='710117'] Did you Tell Kei when Sakura no-showed? [/quote] [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]That would probably be why. Either I didn't get a message that she no-showed, or it got lost in my Messenger box. I would like for everyone to send me their win-loss tally (I'm pretty sure you're all keeping track). I already have some things to fix and I want to make sure this is done right. This bye week thing is throwing me.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now