Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hello all i want to know what anime are good out there? becuse i been have hard time find anime that i can get in to now. i like cooking anime but i can't find a lot of them. if you have anime you think anyone like it just post it and tell us a little about it. i may give them look over. thank for the hlep.
Posted
I know very little about any any anime that involves cooking as a major plot-point, but I've always meant to check out [i]Ramen Fighter Miki[/i]. All I really know about this is that it's a comedy/slice of life anime about a girl who works at her mother's ramen shop. I can't really add more details, though, since I've only heard about it and never really paid attention to what the all-knowing-all-seeing fandom had to say about it.

Other than that, my mind draws a blank. I have no doubts others here have far more extensive anime knowledge than I do, so I'm sure someone will add more suggestions. Hope my uninformed suggestion was of some help, though!
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I don't really know a whole lot of cooking anime, myself. I've heard [i]Yumerio Patissiere[/i] and [i]Ristorante Paradiso[/i] aren't bad, but I've yet to see either of them. And I think the latter is more about the characters than it is the food.

What other genres do you like? If we can get a good idea of that, someone might be able to help. I've found it hard to get into a lot of anime these days as well, so I'm kind of drawing a blank, too. xD[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Mines not about cooking but the one thing I love most is Dragonball Z! It's about a fighter who has to safe the univers from alien warlords and androids and others of the such.
  • 5 months later...
Posted
cooking, hmmm.... ya i heard about Ramen Fighter Miki too, but if ur out of choices, check Maid Sama. its bout a girl who works at a cafe so it might be about food
Posted
Actually maid sama or rather kaichou wa maid sama is about a girl working at a maid cafe in secret because it embarrasses her and about how this guy finds out. He blackmails her by having her hang out with him. It's a romance comedy that has nothing to do with cooking. Sorry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...