Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been lacking creativity and haven't drawn as much as I would like, so I have decided I wanted to do an art request. Tell me what you'd like me to draw, for example your own characters, favorite anime characters, ect. Leave a description of what you would like in a comment.
If it is your own character please tell me their characteristics such as; hair color, skin color, eye color, clothing style, ect.
If it is an anime character, please tell me the name of the anime they are from (in case I need to look up pictures of them).
I will not draw porn, vore, or anything weird like that or pair characters up unless the characters are actually a couple in the series or are your characters.
I draw in an anime style so keep in mind that whatever you tell me to draw will be anime. :P
I hope you'll request something and enjoy.
Posted
Why not try listening to music and drawing what your feel? Or taking the song name and drawing that? Music has always been a super inspiration for me with my art.

If I was to suggest something though (Not being lazy xD) I'd say try drawing Lord Yuna. (My sig and avatar.)
Posted
Haha yeah that is actually what I usually do, music is very inspiring. :) I just wanted to give myself a little bit of a challenge considering I normally draw what I want. x]
Haha okay, I'll probably give it a try. :D I'll try to have it done as soon as possible.

[quote name='Melty Cat' timestamp='1320086513' post='710080']
Why not try listening to music and drawing what your feel? Or taking the song name and drawing that? Music has always been a super inspiration for me with my art.

If I was to suggest something though (Not being lazy xD) I'd say try drawing Lord Yuna. (My sig and avatar.)
[/quote]


  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...