Jump to content
OtakuBoards

This or that?


Recommended Posts

Posted
due to popular demand, i give you, THIS OR THAT! brought to you by the one and only... DESERTSHADOW! [not to be confused with dessertshadow]... well, i'll let the creator cut the red ribbon(start the game:rolleyes: )
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
so here's wat he had to say:


DesertShadow72: "Umm.... 'Scuse me. I hear i'm here to start the thing. Hear hear. Time fer fun, no beer. Let's start the 'Shoe or Sock". LET'S ROCK!"

in other words....

Shoe or sock?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Ehh....Why didn't DS say that himself?....Hmm....[b]Shoes[/b][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you then ask a question now?
Guest firemac
Posted
oh crap, I didn't see this thread, darn it I didn't notice I made a thread just like it
Guest firemac
Posted
I'm going to delete my topic now, and let this one run through
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Ehh....Why didn't DS say that himself?....Hmm....[b]Shoes[/b][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]I was really busy jes' then. But he did a good job didn't he? He quoted me jes' right and all (From AIM) . Anyway,

Christmas. Star or starfish?[/b] :)
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Green MM its a girl.
Kit Kats or Reeses? [/B][/QUOTE]
Reeses

Chicken or Ribs?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...