Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 due to popular demand, i give you, THIS OR THAT! brought to you by the one and only... DESERTSHADOW! [not to be confused with dessertshadow]... well, i'll let the creator cut the red ribbon(start the game:rolleyes: )
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 so here's wat he had to say: DesertShadow72: "Umm.... 'Scuse me. I hear i'm here to start the thing. Hear hear. Time fer fun, no beer. Let's start the 'Shoe or Sock". LET'S ROCK!" in other words.... Shoe or sock?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Ehh....Why didn't DS say that himself?....Hmm....[b]Shoes[/b][/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Ehh....Why didn't DS say that himself?....Hmm....[b]Shoes[/b][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Shouldn't you then ask a question now?
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 :rolleyes: What a great start.... Digital or Face watch?
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 oh crap, I didn't see this thread, darn it I didn't notice I made a thread just like it
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I'm going to delete my topic now, and let this one run through
Desert Shadow Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Ehh....Why didn't DS say that himself?....Hmm....[b]Shoes[/b][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]I was really busy jes' then. But he did a good job didn't he? He quoted me jes' right and all (From AIM) . Anyway, Christmas. Star or starfish?[/b] :)
Desert Shadow Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [b]Kit Kat. Jocund or Jovial? *snicker*[/b] :D
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Green MM its a girl. Kit Kats or Reeses? [/B][/QUOTE] Reeses Chicken or Ribs?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Gold.............Platinum or Diamonds[/COLOR]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Men........Wheel of Fortune or The Price is Right?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now