OtakuBoards

EVA question

Dragonballzman

The suits are there to protect them from the normal causes like temperature, climate etc. (note: Asuka had hers "improvised" to protect her from the high temp and pressure from the volcano. The triangles things on their heads is for the synch ratios with the EVAs. That's how they always feel the pain the EVA takes.

the little things on their heads [can't remember their names] are used for a number of reasons....

beam back info on the pilot such as brain stability, any possible contaminations, sync data, etc.

it does not make the pilot feel the pain that the eva feels, that is the result of the LCL liquid filled into the entry plug

it makes the pilot sync with an eva easier

thats all for now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

Same here..that's what I thought it was...how is it possible that it makes the eva pilots feel the pain of the evas? [/B][/QUOTE]
Here we go again.........
The little things on their heads are the ones that make the pilots feel what the EVAs feel. Let's take note here: those two things help the pilots synch with the EVAs because most of the piloting is based on how the pilots think. Also, like the MTS (mobile trace system) from G Gundam, those two things cerbrally (sp) linked the pilot and EVA. Clear enough??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
Here we go again.........
The little things on their heads are the ones that make the pilots feel what the EVAs feel. Let's take note here: those two things help the pilots synch with the EVAs because most of the piloting is based on how the pilots think. Also, like the MTS (mobile trace system) from G Gundam, those two things cerbrally (sp) linked the pilot and EVA. Clear enough?? [/B][/QUOTE]

read the evangelion red cross book and all your questions will be answered ;)

[B]whoa..wait..the LCL liquid is the reason why the eva pilots feel the pain the eva feels? er...how's that possible? is there a reason why? or is it because they just say is does that....? [/B][/QUOTE]

LCL is the blood of the second angel Lillith.
I remember rusiko say's some thing about the point thinggies in one of the eps.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Ok people, I'm all confuddled up here..... What is the LCL liquid thing? That's the one thing that has been confusing me..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Like I said before LCL is the blood of the second angel Lillith.
I think risuko say's something about this when she destroys all those rei's

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

Like I said before LCL is the blood of the second angel Lillith.
I think risuko say's something about this when she destroys all those rei's [/B][/QUOTE]

no, she does not make no mention of the lcl liquid in that episode, LCL liquid oxyginates the blood directly so that the pilots don't need to breathe air, but because the blood is lillith's blood, that is why shinji sometimes makes the comment of the lcl liquid smelling like blood....

[B]
Oh boy........
Red Cross Book of EVA explains all..............literally.
It gives a lot of definitions, glossary of terms, the purpose of EVAs, etc.
Sums it up?? [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, it explains it all, but they explain it in such a complex way that half the time your confused, they should have simplified it!
moe is right, ritsuko does not say anything about the LCL liquid when she destroys all of the rei's

[B]I already knew the origin of the LCL Liquid..and all..but dind't know it made the pilots feel what the evas feel..
and thanks, Ice Dragon v2, for explainging it the Red Cross Book to me. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm not really quite done yet.........
[url=http://www.anime-archive.net/eva/inf_rcb.shtml]Red Cross Book[/url]
To thosel who are still confused, read this. It will explain all.

[B]
I'm not really quite done yet.........
[url=http://www.anime-archive.net/eva/inf_rcb.shtml]Red Cross Book[/url]
To thosel who are still confused, read this. It will explain all. [/B][/QUOTE]

nah, that link is to the old version of the old red cross book, there is a newer version of it somewhere on the net....