Jump to content
OtakuBoards

favorite song


Recommended Posts

Posted
what's your favorite song and what band plays it?


my favorite is [u][b]Adam's Song[/b][/u] by Blink 182. it "really whips the llama's a$s." :laugh:


*note:my choice has nothing to do with the Adam on these boards.*
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
my favorite song?hmmm......I like "whenever,wherever" by shakira,hmm....actually,got a close second.....

Well you're slim and you're weak
You got the teeth
Of the Hydra upon you.
You're dirty sweet
And you're my girl.

Get It On
Bang a gong
Get It On You're built like a car
You got a hubcap
Diamond star halo
You're built like a car
Oh yeah.

I'll stick the name of anyone who can tell me what song that is or who sings it in my sig in huge bright letters,u'll never get it!
*Pssssssssstttttttt.......u speel song wrong!*
Posted
My favorite songs right now are "World's Greatest" by R. Kelly, "Goodbye" by Jagged Edge, and "Ride Wit Me" by Nelly cause thats our cruisin song!! I also like "My Sacrifice" by Creed and "In the End" (I don't know who its by).:love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]my favorite song?hmmm......I like "whenever,wherever" by shakira
*Pssssssssstttttttt.......u speel song wrong!* [/B][/QUOTE]


ya. i just realized that. damn. i can't fix it. maybe a mod can.....


sexyjessie4, In the End is by Linkin Park
Posted
hmmm. .a few favourites. .:

Alien Ant Farm: eddy are you ok? (i think thats its name)

and er. .others. .cant remember the names. .i'll be back to edit this. .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]hmmm. .a few favourites. .:

Alien Ant Farm: eddy are you ok? (i think thats its name)

and er. .others. .cant remember the names. .i'll be back to edit this. . [/B][/QUOTE]
rotflmao thats funny :laugh: lol eddy r u ok lol ha haha hah ha
*kyjaun has died from laughing*
ok alive again. wellll my fav song issss isss r u ready for thisss
hey that rymed is is r u read for this hahaha lol
i really got to stop.well its in the end by linkin park woohoo thay rule!!!rocknroll.
I think of that song as a tribute to vegita i don't know y well if u listen to the lyrics and think of vegitas life about how he tries to be more power ful then goku they both sound the same
Hope i made sense :D i use the smily face alot
Posted
thanks to whoever fixed my topic so it says song instead of sone. :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]thanks to whoever fixed my topic so it says song instead of sone. :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL it said sone i didn't know that lol hahah hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha :laugh: starts singing fav sone lol hahah hahaha hahh hahaha:laugh:
sorry didn't mean to do that hahahahah
brake dances to fav sone rotflmao hahhahahahahahahh
*laughs to death*:excited: :excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]thanks to whoever fixed my topic so it says song instead of sone. :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes that would be me :p there's nothing more I can't stand than a simple word that was typoed NOT by me lol.

Anyway, back on topic... my currrent obsession is 12-gatsu no Love Song by Gackt... and the video is my favorite... a tribute to the NYC incident promoting peace.... Gackt loves all people :)
Posted
thanks TN. without you i would ....................still have a misspelled topic... -_-
Posted
well...my fave song [b]at the moment[/b] is Chocolate Boy by Yuki Hsu! :love:

and TN...i haven't heard that song yet...i feel hurt...:bawl:

i have to DL it ahora! :)

:wave:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]well...my fave song [b]at the moment[/b] is Chocolate Boy by Yuki Hsu! :love:
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't really like that song much, but I like some other songs by that artist! :) In fact, some of them are very nice songs..... :rolleyes:
Posted
I have a couple favorite songs. Moonbaby by Godsmack is the one I like the most right now. I also like First Time and Drag You Down by Finger Eleven. And each and every single song by Linkin Park and Disturbed. So I guess I have no real favorite song, I just like a whole bunch of them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]my favorite song?hmmm......I like "whenever,wherever" by shakira,hmm....actually,got a close second.....

Hey, I'm listening to that song right now....I absolutely love Shakira.
Gosh I love music and I listen to almost everything.....and I have a lot of favourite songs, but I would have to say anything sung by Madonna is my favourite:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]hmmm. .a few favourites. .:

Alien Ant Farm: eddy are you ok? (i think thats its name)

and er. .others. .cant remember the names. .i'll be back to edit this. . [/B][/QUOTE]

um... its smoth criminal actually, but hey I call it annie are you ok? when I can't remember the name

hmm.... one favourite song.... one?
hard choice... between pushing me away and points of authority... hmm I'd say pushing me away by linkin park
Posted
i also like Partical Man by We Must Be Giants. kick arse song.
Posted
Favorite song to date:

[b]Hieroglyphics - You Never Knew[/b]

Favorite songs at the moment:

[B]Living Legends - Nothing Less
DJ Serious - Popped
Nice N Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow
Ugly Duckling - Lay It On Ya
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It
Gangstarr - What You're Here For
Grouch - Once Upon A Rhyme[/b]

Download all those songs, than thank me later.

Shin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]all time favourite:

Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper


( [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah!*hi five* that song rocks!ranks high on my list too!I love Blue Oyster cult!:toothy:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...