OtakuBoards

What happened to my last post?

Guest Voodookanaka

Guest Voodookanaka
......wierd.....the pic i posted last time was screwed so heres a better version.

also right from FF&+ all mine characters have had connections with water in their names
Cloud - Cloud
Squall - (Type of thunderstorm)
Laguna - Lagoon
Tidus - Tides

but zidane dont fit i dont think, ne one know nemore?
neways check my pic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i uh... deleted it on accident... a bunch of people were doing some stupid stuff and instead of deleting them one by one i went in and did a pick and chose on which ones to delete... and i didnt switch yours to no for some odd reason... and without your post the rest didnt make since so i just deleted the whole thing... was my fault (i didnt think i could delete the first post :wigout:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Hey,Voodookanaka,Why did you choose to draw him in the middle of his transformation? [/B][/QUOTE]

erm....why....not?

nice pic, erm for zidane I would say, zidane the football (soccer to americans) player? O_o;;;;

Guest Voodookanaka
yeh, but i wad thinking along the lines of water, i figured maybe zidane meant something.

I just like ppl with wings

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]......wierd.....the pic i posted last time was screwed so heres a better version.

also right from FF&+ all mine characters have had connections with water in their names
Cloud - Cloud
Laguna - Lagoon
Tidus - Tides

neways check my pic [/B][/QUOTE]

nice pic...
as for the 'water' connections... I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say. It's just not the kind of thing I'd pick up on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]......wierd.....the pic i posted last time was screwed so heres a better version.

Cloud - Cloud
Laguna - Lagoon
Tidus - Tides

neways check my pic [/B][/QUOTE]
( I cant press the size 1 button, due to annoying script errors.)
Anyway, another meaning for Laguna, its not water based, the name Laguna is used as a car brand.:D