OtakuBoards

Daily Otaku?

stardust

As much as I dlike to be Co-Reporter again, I just dont think it will ever work out with how disorganized we are. But unless you have somthing planned, I'll be there in a second!

Count Me In.....

So how about it Mods? Its not hurting anyone, just give us some time to think it out so that we dont have to delay anything this time.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]can I please please PLEASE bring back daily otaku?I won't be stupid w/ it and I won't have reporters to argue to,please??u said maybe one day we could bring it back and it's been quite awhile....:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I don't know...I don't think it's a good idea.

Too many problems in the past.

If you like writing so much, Stardust...why don't you try writing a fan story or something like that?

Maybe you could use your writing/reporting talents in new ways. :)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]I don't know...I don't think it's a good idea.

Too many problems in the past.

If you like writing so much, Stardust...why don't you try writing a fan story or something like that?

Maybe you could use your writing/reporting talents in new ways. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

oh,come on james,please~?I write poems and stories already,I want my paper back!Just gimme a chance,cause I can make it work this time,really,I won't have reporters so there won't be no1 to argue bout it w/ and if it starts causin problems you can stop it again 4-ever and I won't bother it

[SIZE=1]My memory is getting a little hazy, but what was the whole point of having the daily otaku in the first place? All I can remember from the Daily Otaku is a long and drug out argument, with only about 2 issues ever coming out.

:rolleyes: Good luck to you Stardust, you are gonna need it...[/SIZE]