OtakuBoards

LOVE

Akieen Cloud

[size=5][font=comic sans ms', cursive]It is I, Knuckles' Girl. Once again I'm having problems with my account, so hopefully James'll be able to help me get it back on track, til then I bring you [u]LOVE[/u]. This will be a mature RPG. Warning has been issued.[/font][/size]

[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]To face our selves, to know our mission in this life...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]What we were meant to be, what is the reason behind our existence...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Is it for the things in life that pass away? Is it for the glory?[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]What will you be when you leave this life? Will you be satisfied then? Will you have any regrets? Will you be smiling, while everyone around you is crying?[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]We all want to help one another, human beings are like that...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]We all want to live by each others happiness, not by our misery, we don't want to hate and despise one another.[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]In this world, there is room for everyone, and the Earth is rich, and can provide for everyone...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]The of life can be free and beautiful, be we have lost the way...But it's not over yet. [/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate...has goose-stepped us into mister and bloodshed.[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in...machinery that gives abundance has left is in want.[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Out knowledge has made us cynical, out cleverness has made us hard, and unkind, we think to much, and feel to little.[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]More than machinery we need humanity, more than cleverness we need kindness, gentleness...without these qualities, like will be violent and will be lost...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Are we that different? [/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Does skin color, eye color, eye shape, and religion make that much difference? Nobody has chosen their parents after all...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Our similarities are more than our differences, weren't you a small child once? Aren't you sad watching someone pass away?[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Always put yourself in others shoes, if you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person too...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]One day your life will flash before you eyes, make sure it's worth watching...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]The real failure isn't to not succeed, it's by not trying at all...it's time to know what LOVE is...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]LOVE is not what we see in the movies...True LOVE is sacrifice, LOVE is thinking about others, before you think about yourself...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]LOVE is selfless, not selfish, LOVE is when you lay your life down for another...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]...Whether for your mother, brother, sister, or your friend, are you willing to lay down your life for them...?[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind, it doesn't envy, it doesn't boast...it isn't easily angered, it isn't self-seeking...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]LOVE doesn't delight in evil, LOVE rejoices in the truth...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preservers..,LOVE never fails...LOVE is everlasting...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]LOVE is eternal...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I'm thankful...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I'm thankful for my mother, for raising me all these years...I'm thankful for my father...who wasn't prefect, but I know he tried...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I'm thankful for my sisters and brothers, who believed in me when no one else would...I'm thankful for my friends, who loved me, when I didn't deserve it... [/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I'm thankful for my education, for the food that I eat...I'm thankful that I'm alive and breathing, because that all are the reason...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]When everyone left me, all of them were still there...and always will be...[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive] July 8th, 3408[/font][/color][/i][i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive] [/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive] Krata Preen; [/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive] Current KNIGHT pilot[/font][/color][/i]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]The lights in the underground facility flickered for what seemed like the hundredth time within the hour, the sounds of battle could be heard through the dirt and rock above; even this far below topside. The roomful of trainees looked around anxiously as the lights flickered with more sounds of the fighting, a voice echoing through the small gym as a large and burly man clapped his hands together getting their attention.[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]"Don't lose focus! That might be you in a week! Dig deep and finish your training!"[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]The sound of pounding feet continued as the young men and women ran in large circles around the gym, breathing heavily and stumbling every now and than as they wiped sweat from their foreheads. Off in the corner a young woman shook her head as she held the punching back still for a moment. Looking around she felt her heart sink slightly, out of the hundreds of men and women in the gym with her at the moment only five would be chosen...just five. The others would either die, or live out their lives with nightmares that would eventually make them go mad...but that was the trade off to become heroes of Earth... The test was excruciating, injected with ZERO to become compatible with the KNIGHTS; large humanoid machines that were piloted by humans. The chemical ZERO being developed to help with the linking of the men and woman to the shells. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]ZERO is an enhancing compound, the one emotion that has to be dominant in order for ZERO to bond to your body...Love...[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Love was your saving grace...if your love for life, for the human race, for one person...was strong enough, your system bonds to the ZERO and you in turn become a KNIGHT pilot...[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]History as of now...none of the pilots last more than a year with ZERO bonded to their system...but each time there is a higher chance that the true, eternal pilots of the KNIGHTS will be chosen, we're still waiting on that day. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]She sighed again and looked down, her slightly tan skin glistening with sweat as she heard the whistle to hit the showers and head to their next destination...class... [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Class consisted of the 50 years of history of the human race fighting for survival against our enemies, Barons...alien forms whose only wish is to enslave the human race and mine the planet for every resource it has and leave it to us, broken, un-livable, and beyond repair...leaving us to perish with it... [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Straightening out her uniform she passed the other women in the locker room as she headed for the classroom, dreading the rest of the day...after class was their medication hour, than dinner, than bed only to wake up and repeat the process all over again...the medication hour the worst hour out of every day...[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]A small tablet is given to them each and every day of ZERO, to try and build their tolerance to the chemical, trying to save lives so they say...the vitamins and minerals in the tablet keeping the ZERO from overtaking their system,,,but the effects are still unbearable...cold chills, sweating, fevers, hallucinations...and so many other effects of the drug that make the prospect of a direct injection frightening to even the hardest person in the compound. Pulling her hair on over her tightly bound hair she kept her head down as she walked the halls, this last week would be the longest in her life...and the most stressful as she stared down her own death at the end of it...[/font][/color]

[b][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Alright, so we are all trainees who are in line to become the next pilots of the KNIGHTS, think G Gundam. The nervous system body suits that are used to pilot the gundams in that series are what we will be having. And the only way to pilot them is to have enough love in your heart to take an injection of ZERO with out any thing to take away from it. [/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]ZERO is a deadly drug and no matter how small the dose you are going to feel it, it's not pleasant and it is extremely painful no matter who you are. [/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]BARONS are our enemies, an alien race hell bent of stripping the Earth of EVERY resource it has, poisoning the ground, and making it less than inhabitable, then leaving the human race for dead. Religious people call the Barons our purge, our retribution as it were. Mankind never learned from our mistakes and now we are paying the price.[/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHTS are our only saving grace, and there are only 5 of them, each one has its own strengths and weaknesses, I'll give you each KNIGHT and their base abilities, it'll be your job to come up with their strength and weakness... NOTHING UNREASONABLE! If your not sure, PM me and I'll be happy to clear up any uncertainties you might have. [/font][/color][/b]

[b][color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]NOW, before I start the sign ups, I don't want you to think that just because LOVE is the secret everyone has to be all gooey...as long as you believe in love, as long as you hold enough of it in your heart your safe, no matter how cold or uncaring you might seem. Wanted to clear that up in case someone wants to be a little 'hardcore'. [/font][/color][/b]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHTS[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]White KNIGHT- Hand to Hand, close combat- Kayin Cloud[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Blue KNIGHT- Bladed, close combat- Humaru[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Red KNIGHT- Mechanics, light ammunition, support- Kay G[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Green KNIGHT- Artillery, heavy [/font][/color][font=comic sans ms, cursive][color=#000080]ammunition[/color][/font]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Black KNIGHT- Stealth, Long range- Dragoonreaper[/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Time to meet everyone![/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Sign Ups[/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Name:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Age: (If we can help it I'd like to try and keep the ages above 20)[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Personality:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Appearance: (picture, or detailed description)[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Blood Type:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Special Training:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Combat Training:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Reason for Fighting:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT: (The appearance for the KNIGHT of your choice is up to you, but please lets not go overboard with looks and strengths, remember, they do have limits)[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT appearance:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT strengths:[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT weakness:[/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]I'll start![/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Name: Sapphire Magus (Saph for short, others call her Mag)[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Age: 24 [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Personality: Out spoken and energetic she tends to not act her age; very curious and a little annyoing at times she means well and would rather be a part of something than to be left out. She loves her friends and considers them extended family more than anything. A heart big enough to fit the whole world in it she hates to see anyone suffer or hurt. This often gets her into trouble when she is doing trainig since she hates to give her all and take the risk of harming another. Although, when push comes to shove she'll fight with her all and never hold back in order to protect those she loves. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Appearance: [url="http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoS63vV9Qxk8AVJKJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Danime%2Bgirl%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-701%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D462&w=1280&h=1024&imgurl=es.best-wallpaper.net%2Fwallpaper%2F1280x1024%2F1110%2FAnime-girl-with-computer_1280x1024.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fes.best-wallpaper.net%2FAnime-girl-with-computer_1280x1024.html&size=340+KB&name=Anime+chica+con+la+computadora+Fondos+de+pantalla+%7C+1280x1024+Fondos+...&p=anime+girl&oid=75f3251dd5f7fe958a186d6f31dcaa36&fr2=&fr=yfp-t-701&tt=Anime%2Bchica%2Bcon%2Bla%2Bcomputadora%2BFondos%2Bde%2Bpantalla%2B%257C%2B1280x1024%2BFondos%2B...&b=451&ni=200&no=462&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=124633ss5&sigb=132vookjf&sigi=12lle2ov4&.crumb=xAq2uG.n2Si"]http://images.search...umb=xAq2uG.n2Si[/url][/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Blood Type: B-[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Special Training: She's been giving a multitude of hand to hand training and weapons training, medical training and mechanical training. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Combat Training: Somewhat a jack of all trades, Sapphire is a close ranged soldier, able to fight at close range if need be. She excels at close range weapons, such as light SMGs and pistols. Though she is also well versed in hand to hand when the need arises. She's been trained in Field medic, and Field mechanic as well. If someone goes down it's her job to get them back up. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Reason for fighting: Sapphire is a kind and gentle soul, she fights for the whole of man kind, unwilling to see the death of the human race when she has the means to save them all. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT: Red KNIGHT[/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT Appearance: It's Medium to heavy weight armor is all Brick Red with White highlights throughout the shoulder, knee, elbow and foot joints, the face mask is highlighted with stripes of White, the eyes being a shocking yellow. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT: Strengths: The armor of the KNIGHT is a mix of light and medium armor to give it easy movement and decent speed, but keep it and the pilot from much harm when having to bail out another member. [/font][/color]
[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]KNIGHT weakness: Though the armor itself is very sturdy and built to withstand hits, the joints aren't very well protected to give the pilot greater mobility and quicker movements when out in the field. If targeted and hit, the joints will not withstand the hit, be it physical or weapons. The joints, being less protected than the rest of the KNIGHT, are very weak. [/font][/color] Edited by K.G

• 2 weeks later...
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Name: Shu Kazumichi[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Age: 23[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Personality: A brash young man. Very eager to prove himself to others even if he fails from time to time. He is sociable as he is always looking to learn more about others. He holds a special place in his heart for those he cares about and thats what fuels him to be the best he can. That....and "her" as well.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Appearance: [/font][url="http://www.goodfon.ru/wallpaper/previews/93407-n.jpg"]http://www.goodfon.r...ws/93407-n.jpg"[/url]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Blood Type: O-[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Special Training: Trained to be a weapons expert, specializing in sojutsu and fencing.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Combat Training: Basic arms training, nothing major. (pistols, small rifles,etc.) Prefers fighting with the spear and saber which allows him to use his fencing skills.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Reason for Fighting: The people in Shu's life have been a huge impact on the man he is today. He could never imagine growing up as well as he did with his best friends and parents. Their support was very valuable to him. There is also a girl he loves deeply. She told him a long time ago that she couldn't love him until he became something more. He spent year searching for what that was...maybe now he's finally found it.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]KNIGHT: Blue KNIGHT[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]KNIGHT appearance: It has a royal blue colored armor with golden trim on the shoulders and feet. The armor is of medium strength: light enough to move at a quickened pace but sturdy to take a blow. Its not super strong or super light though. The face mask is also royal blue but has crimson stripes down the sides of it.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]KNIGHT strengths: There are rocket boost system in the arms and legs to make for a stronger strikes with the spear or saber of the KNIGHT. The armor can take a shot or two but not too much. Great maneuverability to allow the body to flow better when fighting.[/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]KNIGHT weakness: The armor will break if put under enough pressure and hard to adjust to as its meant for perfect human fluidity of movements.[/font]

Name: Crimson

Personality: Crimson is quiet and shy girl. Stays away from large groups if at all possible. She loves simple things of life long gone that her mother shown her in movies and such.
Crimson loves to cook when she can and when she makes friends. She sticks by them as much as she can. She claims friends are the only things that keep her alive at night in this long endless war.

Appearence: [url="http://www.wallpaper4u.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/cityscapes-cats-sniper-rifle-green-eyes-white-hair-anime.jpg"]http://www.wallpaper...-hair-anime.jpg[/url] (Note: Eye color is crimson red instead ofblue eyes in the picture.)

Blood Type: AB+

Special Training: Crimson received long range training from a very early age by her father and infiltration techniques from her mother.

Combat Training: Basic hand to hand and survival techniques along with sabotage techniques.

Reason for Fighting: Crimson lost her parents and entire family to the Barons at fourteen years old. She spent the years to her twenty-first perfecting her special training before applying to be a Knight canidate. Knowing the odds are stacked against her to be joined to a Knight via the Zero chemical.

Knight: Black Knight

Knight Appearence: The knight is consistant of mixed light and medium armor. Medium armor is protecting the chest, entire left arm, thighs, calves, shines, and head. Light armor takes over areas where mobility would be hindered. Especially around the right arm, hips, shoulders, neck, ankles, and knuckles. A cloak covers most of the body of the Knight but the main body color is a dark red. All joints and trim are black. The eyes are also black. Armor is in place to provide the best protection during covered sniping protection. Knight could take several hits before being incapacitated or destroyed.

Knighs Strengths: Sniping at range is the best strength. The cloak acts as a thermal camoflage which hides the Knight's EM and Thermal emissions by most sensors. Sabotage is a secondary function for this Knight. The Knight carries a few small det-packs on a sling underneath chest armor to prevent pre-mature detonation. Knight is equipted with a monomolecuar dagger for self defense. The mix armor gives the Knight good agility.

Knights Weakness: The Knight isn't equipted for close range and hand to hand. Firing the sniper cannon shifts the EM and Thermal too high for the cloak to hide. Plus the det-packs are vulerable to gun fire so a shot would detonate it. Having no armor besides the metal covering the joints. Those are also weakpoints. A flash of light near the optical units would blind the pilot and sensors temporarly. Currently the cloak is best used stationary and only covers the main body. Arms, legs, and head could be exposed if firing angle is different.

((Edited: Needed change Knight's appearence. Also it's great to see you again KayG.)) Edited by dragoonreaper

[color=#000080][font=comic sans ms', cursive]Alright, so I'm going to switch KNIGHTs to make room for Kayin. I'll now be piloting the Red KNIGHT and the Green KNIGHT will be in reserve for Kay when he can get a post up. Also, Good to be with you again Dragoon, need you to do me a favor, the color of you KNIGHT need to have some indication of what KNIGHT it really is. Black KNIGHT, try to put some Black into it. Each KNIGHT is unique, no doubt but they also have to be able to be distinguished. [/font][/color]

[color=#000080]WHITE KNIGHT IS STILL OPEN! [/color]

[color=#000080]If no one auditions for the Green KNIGHT in the next day or so, than we will start without it and if it ever is filled can join later on in the story. But I would like to get this up and moving shortly before it 'dies' or the players lose interest. [/color] Edited by K.G

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Name: Obsidian Yore[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Age: 22[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Personality: Obsidian Yore isn't the type of guy to mess around. He is always straight to the point and never afraid to say what he truly feels. He's a hardened man and considers himself a true warrior for those who really need him.[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Appearance: [/b][/font][url="https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAeMBePCdPst3kj40kSD25jn0pifptsEgBXTNDpUiSM9BmNiji7g"]https://encrypted-tb...DpUiSM9BmNiji7g[/url]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Blood Type: B+[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Special Training: Yore was relentlessly trained from an early age to never use a weapon to kill but instead be able to use his very own body as an instrument of death. Though, because of this doctrine he will never attack an opponent with any other weapon but his own body.[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Combat Training: Yore was trained and continues to still perfect the dance of Aikido. He also is well versed in many forms of mental defense and is an expert at morale-based tactics. [/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Reason for Fighting: Yore was always told that those with power should protect those whom yet to find it so, to this very day he holds these principles dear to his heart and refuses to let his guard down even for a moment.[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]KNIGHT: White Knight.[/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]KNIGHT Appearance: [/b][/font][b][url="https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS6NbOOSqIh-2h1YNx_yRm-hosUkxbOUVqODXg0E6HOLcmLI6O"]https://encrypted-tb...DXg0E6HOLcmLI6O[/url][/b]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]KNIGHT Strengths: Up close and personal is the way Yore prefers the flow of battle. Able to strike with lightning fast blows from devastating angles. His Knight has reinforced areas around the wrists, elbows, knees, and feet. [/b][/font]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]KNIGHT Weakness: The White Knight's wrists, elbows, knees, and feet are heavily fortified to help repel ranged attacks from damaging the flexible under-armor. [/b][/font][b]Though these areas can take additional amounts of damage too much will offset the entire balance of the Knight. Essentially, Yore's Knight is as his body.[/b]

[size=3][font=georgia, serif][color=#008000]Name: Hunter (only known name)
Personality: What's better than one explosion? An explosion big enough to wipe out an entire defense force. Hunter's belief is that nearly anything can be resolved with an explosion. Sarcastic, laid-back, and always up for a fight best describes this young man. Also in the belief that no Barons deserve to live, he believes his love for explosions could easily solve this. Aside from his love for explosions, Hunter is often consumed in his inventions(generally explosives and infiltration assisting devices) and can easily be distracted by a fine or horrible piece of technology. He was constantly practicing hacking into systems and he has, more than once, been caught and arrested in his much younger age. Now he uses it more for protection than personal gain.
Appearance: [/color][url="http://th05.deviantart.net/fs19/PRE/i/2007/254/4/3/Hunter___Photoshop_Ver__2_by_CainMcDougal.jpg"][color=#008000]Hunter[/color][/url]
[color=#008000]Blood Type: B-
Special Training: Hunter's only special training is how to hack into systems, defend against hacking, blowing things up, and blowing things up with precision. Infiltration and demolition are his specialties.
Combat Training: Hunter is trained for combat with knives(combat and throwing) as well as a range of firearms(Light and heavy pistols, shotguns, sub machine guns, artillery and most explosive devices including RPGs and Grenade Launchers). He always carries an army knife, boot knife, a set of three throwing knives, a 9mm light pistol, and several C4. As far as hand-to-hand combat, he's simply a street fighter, using any thing that works.
Reason for Fighting: He wishes to eradicate the Barons and keep them from causing further suffering.
KNIGHT: Green KNIGHT
KNIGHT's appearance: The Green Knight wears medium armor with a blast visor that raises from and lowers over the blue eyes of the KNIGHT. The armor is a deep hunter green, accented with silver trim and a black body. It hides a stash of missiles beneath each pauldron which extend an arm width past each arm and are double plated for added protection. The Green Knight's tasset actually separates and attaches to each of the KNIGHT's arms, deploying two chainguns with a large supply of rounds that are housed both in the legs and arms(the tasset becomes an added shield to the upper body in this instance). When entering a full salvo, the Green Knight anchors itself by launching weighted spikes from it's lower legs and ankles into the ground which keep it still for the duration of its all out attack. It's subweapons include a pair of heated army knives, capable of cauterizing most metals; a sidearm for deploying specialty rounds; shoulder mounted machine guns; a small reserve of wrist, leg, and chest housed missiles; an assault rifle which is worn on its side in place of a sword; and a supply of smaller scale explosives.
KNIGHT's strengths: Due to its choice of blast resistant medium armor, it can survive a point blank blast even from it's own attacks and the weight of the armor allows for better mobility than if it were equipped with heavy armor.
KNIGHT's weaknesses: Due to the KNIGHT's selection of weaponry, it is usually in danger in close range combat, especially if an enemy keeps its missile pods from opening or even if it can't reach its melee weaponry. And because of it's large supply of ammunition, it is still slower than most other KNIGHTs in medium armor despite the difference there would be with heavy armor.[/color][/font][/size] Edited by Kayin