Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What is the Sephiroth?

I'm confused....i'm not sure what it really is...sorry if its' a dumb question..lol

and also...when Squaresoft gave Sephi his name IN FF7....did it have anything to do with the Sephiroth in NGE?

OH! I go another questions too..what do they mean by the wandering Jew? I heard this too..lol :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]What is the Sephiroth?

I'm confused....i'm not sure what it really is...sorry if its' a dumb question..lol

and also...when Squaresoft gave Sephi his name IN FF7....did it have anything to do with the Sephiroth in NGE?

OH! I go another questions too..what do they mean by the wandering Jew? I heard this too..lol :D [/B][/QUOTE]

the tree of sephiroth, or the sephirotic as it is sometimes referred to, are the 10 steps in achieving god status, which are described in the dead sea scrolls, it tells in 10 steps how to become a god, which as you know, is achieved by SEELE when rei touches lillith and the entire human race become the angel known as the lillum

no, square did not look at eva for the name sephiroth, a lot of japanese people are religious christians, and in the bible, the name sephiroth is in there somewhere, so thats where they probably got the name from

the wandering jew? hmm, first I've heard of it, I'll get back to you on that one....

hope this info helped :)
Posted
Even tho I know (or used to know, been over a year since I've watched it) everything that happened in the video's...I'm still quite a big foggy on the storyline of it. :( I guess it just takes time.
Posted
I [b]think[/b] that Sephiroth, the religous figure, was suppose to be some sort of fallen angel or demon. I'm not really sure, but that sounds right. It has been a long time since I attended church regularly.
As for the Sephirotic, Sephiroth himself has explained that already.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I [b]think[/b] that Sephiroth, the religous figure, was suppose to be some sort of fallen angel or demon. I'm not really sure, but that sounds right. It has been a long time since I attended church regularly.
As for the Sephirotic, Sephiroth himself has explained that already.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

But I go to chruch every Sunday..and I've never heard of the Sephiroth...:confused:

Maybe it's cause I don't pay good attention..lol

BUt what of the Wandering Jew?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]well I heard it involved someone named Keel in NGE...not sure though...

thanks for ya help anyways! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

keel is one of the members of SEELE, I think he is the main one, the one who weare the eye visor....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

keel is one of the members of SEELE, I think he is the main one, the one who weare the eye visor.... [/B][/QUOTE]

wasn't his name something like general keeao? I don't think he has anything to do with the wandering jew, I haven't seen anything in the red cross book that says anything about a wandering jew either

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...