Dark Sephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Hey there this is the Fight Club wanna be a member jus post a reply that u wanna join!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=red]Old members dont have 2 rejoin[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]and if u jus joined u have 2 win 1 fight with a current member of the Fight Club[/COLOR] :cool:
Dark Sephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Hey guys aren't u gonna post sumthing[/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/animated/SuperSaiyangoku.gif[/IMG] check this out u DBZ fans
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I would like to join! I replied before the the boards went down but I don't think I got in. :D er...just wondering...how are we allowed to fight?
RicoTranzrig Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I joined a while back ago...whatever happened to the old one on this board...
RicoTranzrig Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 It got deleted for a good reason I'd rather not go into...*Ties shoes and puts on arm supports*
Dark Sephiroth Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 the Old one went bye-bye when the otakuboard went to version 2 or 3. thats why i made a new fight club
Dark Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 so now that people are back any1 wanna FIGHT!!! D.S. jus pm me k cuz am heading 2 another thread
conpiracymonki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Y isn't Safer running this now? Is it b coz last time GWFish killed him, and I reincarnated him as a cute undead rabbit? Oh wells,...anyways, I was an old member
Raiha Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pedro [/i] [B]i will fight you [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]:smirk: Right...[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 if you guys just search then you will find that my fight club is still here, somewhere at the bottom of the g&s.... and btw Dark Sephiroth, making other peoples threads is definately not cool, it makes people angry, and I am no exception, why the hell did you copy my fight club idea? if the fight club in the old boards was deleted then what gave you the right to make a new one and take credit for it? didn't you think that I would make one? in fact I already have one running and was working on the assignments for a while, this is definately not a cool thing to do to someone....
Dark Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 will i didnt know alright now sephiroth SHUT UP
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i] [B]will i didnt know alright now sephiroth SHUT UP [/B][/QUOTE] well, there certainly is'nt a need to be rude now....
Raquel Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i deffinitly agree w/ sephiroth... and besides :smirk: i was kicking @$$ over there...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now