Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Which Genres You Want  comedy action romance 

i suggest you Death Note or Full Metal Alchemist 

if your new and like action i suggest watch Yu Yu Hakusho

and the best website to watch it is Anime Kiss.com

Animeflavour.com

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

If you're looking for newer stuff, and don't mind subtitles...I say check out crunchyroll or a similar site.  My recent favs are Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai,  The World God Only Knows, Muv-Luv Total Eclipse, and Another.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I read a good manga recently called Peepo Choo.  It's basically about this kid from the USA who's really obsessed with Japan and he thinks it's some kind of happy magical place.  Then there's this guy who lives in Japan and he's part of the Yakuza.  He's really obsessed with violent American movies and he thinks America is just how it is the the movies.

 

These story lines intersect for some great entertainment.  It's violent as hell and there's a lot of nudity.  Not a manga for children but it's pretty damn cool.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Deadman Wonderland just completed recently and is great! It's a bit reminiscent of Fullmetal Alchemist. 
Karneval is one of my favorites and it's still being serialized and the anime is on Hulu. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

If you want a really good series to get into that has a lot and I mean a LOT of stuff that influence geekdom, make sure you give Jojo's Bizarre Adventure a try. You won't regret it. All dem poses, man!

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Death Note is a good anime to get back into the loop since it isn't very long. If you don't mind very graphic and violent content, Elfen Lied is really good as well. Yea, Full Metal Alchemist is great. I liked both FMA and Brotherhood and have shamelessly watched Brotherhood 3x haha! 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think it's about time for me to come back out from hiding.

 

I've recently indulged in (anime) The Future Diary, Soul Eater, FMA Brotherhood, Kill la Kill, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Speed Grapher, Durarara, and I just started Guilty Crown right before we went out to sea again. I really want to finish it.

 

Oh, and I rewatched Gurren Lagann and FLCL while out to sea a little while back. Always good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...