Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Ok, does anyone know the moves the Celebi knows, and the moves that he can learn? I already know that he knows Time Travel, but what are the other moves?
Guest Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Leech Seed Lv. 0 Confusion Lv. 0 Power: 50 Heal Bell Lv. 0 Recover Lv. 0 Safeguard Lv. 10 Ancientpower Lv. 20 Power: 60 Future Sight Lv. 30 Power: 80 Baton Pass Lv. 40 Perish Song Lv. 50
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 Heal Bell and Ancient Power? I've never heard of them before..... Thanks for helping me Cruizr. :)
Guest Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 you are welcome almighty killer snail...if you need that kind of info about other pokemon...dont hesitate to ask!(im just full of useless info! :D )
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Well as far as I know, Time Travel lets Celebi go back in time? I'm not that sure, maybe Cruizr can help you there. All I know is that Celebi is the only Pokemon who knows it/can learn it, and it has something to do with time. :toothy:
Nerdsy Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]As far as I know, Time Travel is not an actual attack. I've heard of Future Sight, or something along that line... Celebi CAN travel back in time, but it's not move he learns, me thinks.[/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Well,How IS Time travel used?Could it bring the pokemon back in time during a fight and recover HP to what it was during,I don't know,5 turns ago mabey.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [b][size=1]Yes Celebi can travel back in time but not in the actual game. It just restores HP or something (Going back to when it was fully healed[/b][/size] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Heal Bell and Ancient Power? I've never heard of them before..... Thanks for helping me Cruizr. :) [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1]Because they are new....[/b][/size]
Guest Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 #1 please dont bring up old topics... #2 we all knew that #3 have a nice day :D
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 I have no clue about moves but Wormmon's Tamer bow down to me for getting seph to make that avatar:D
Wormmon's Tamer Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 Excuse me?? What did you just insult me for??:flaming: :ball:
Fall Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i] [B]Excuse me?? What did you just insult me for??:flaming: :ball: [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think it was an insult. I think he said that Sephiroth made that avatar you have..... Anywayz, so Time Travel ISN'T an attack? Hmm.....
Guest Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 here is how goes... Celibi is Time Trveling Pokemon that whenever it goes to the past, it would leave an egg and go back to its own time...Time Travel is not a move but a discription of the pokemon (Example: Charmander/ Fire Lizard)
Fall Posted February 6, 2002 Author Posted February 6, 2002 OOOoo, a description..... I see..... Ok, so that clears things up. I thought it was a move..... :p
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Umm...Is Time Travel a useable attack in the game...
Char! Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B]Umm...Is Time Travel a useable attack in the game... [/B][/QUOTE] No, it isn't. That might be cool if it was though...
Fall Posted March 4, 2002 Author Posted March 4, 2002 I only read this in a magazine, and it didn't say anything about it being usable in the game, they just said it was one of Celebi's moves.... but as Cruizr stated, it's not an actual move... :)
Wormmon's Tamer Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Celebi. Here's what it looks like, for those of you who don't know.
Kei Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Maybe Nintendo will be generous and make it a move for Celebi in the new Pokémon game. I heard that Celebi is supposed to have an evolved form in the new one. I wonder if its true....
Fall Posted March 12, 2002 Author Posted March 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]Maybe Nintendo will be generous and make it a move for Celebi in the new Pokémon game. I heard that Celebi is supposed to have an evolved form in the new one. I wonder if its true.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Yeah, it could happen. I'm trying to think of a name they'd call it right now..... any ideas?[/color]
Char! Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 Unless already done in Crystal, I think the programmers should first think up a way to make Celebi a Pokémon you can get without a cheat device before thinking of an evolutionary line... Celebi and Mew both, by the way.:)
Fall Posted March 14, 2002 Author Posted March 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Unless already done in Crystal, I think the programmers should first think up a way to make Celebi a Pokémon you can get without a cheat device before thinking of an evolutionary line... Celebi and Mew both, by the way.:) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Well weren't they going to make it so you could catch Mew at Silver Mountain? I though I heard right..... :rolleyes:[/color]
Raichu Tamer Posted March 14, 2002 Posted March 14, 2002 I think they should get evolutions for Lugia and Ho-oh they would be really powerful and they would be really cool! Who thinks Togepi is a complete bunch of doggy do do?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now