Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lawliet

Request
Avi and Banner Request

5 posts in this topic

I have been away for so long that I completely forgot that we even did a pokemon gym leader tournament. It was a nice reminder when I first logged back on that I won the whole thing but I think its times for something new but still repping my favorite video game.

My favorite pokemon was Kingdra up until generation 6 and now I am torn between Kingdra and Dragalge. I was thinking something like an avatar with a cute little Horsea and Skrelp playing together and a banner with Kingdra and Dragalge duking it out.  I am pretty easy to please so as long as my two favorite dragons are represented so I will leave all the creative decisions up to the artist! Thanks!

It pains me to see request going unfulfilled, and your idea seems quite adorable. I am sure you can't wait much longer so I will try to have a first attempt up this weekend.

Well here is my first attempt. Hopefully you like it... well... if you ever see it.

LaWlCo_zps9f933e2d.jpg

LaWl_zps1f01a72b.jpg

Yep! I  am just so selfless and definitly didn't do this because I was bored and waned to try out a browser based editing program.