Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

So DnDNext came out a while ago, and I have still yet to play it. I probably play dnd once a month, but I do have a lot of fun when I do. Its probably unlikely, but has anyone here tried it?

Posted

I guess just because people here generaly watch anime or read manga, they don't do every nerdy thing. It was worth a shot though.

 

I could google Knights of Pen and Paper, but I'd rather just convince you to tell me how the two are related. (I have a +5 mod to diplomacy)

Posted (edited)

ð??¬ It's a fun rpg based on ie DnD.


I agree. I have it for iOS and it's cool.

Shy hit the Kickstarter pledge mark (within a day) on his comic anthology "Death Saves", which celebrates fallen DnD Heroes and stuff. In a fun way, mainly. Look it up, it's awesome. Edited by Boo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...