CaNz Posted February 2, 2015 Posted February 2, 2015 So DnDNext came out a while ago, and I have still yet to play it. I probably play dnd once a month, but I do have a lot of fun when I do. Its probably unlikely, but has anyone here tried it?
Yu-Gi-Omg Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Nope, sorry! But I did play Knights of Pen & Paper so I now know a lot of inside jokes, I guess? ^^;;;
CaNz Posted February 5, 2015 Author Posted February 5, 2015 I guess just because people here generaly watch anime or read manga, they don't do every nerdy thing. It was worth a shot though. I could google Knights of Pen and Paper, but I'd rather just convince you to tell me how the two are related. (I have a +5 mod to diplomacy)
Yu-Gi-Omg Posted February 6, 2015 Posted February 6, 2015 I have a +3 to Wisdom but a +8 to Cunning so: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Knights+of+pen+and+paper ð??¬ It's a fun rpg based on ie DnD.
Boo Posted February 6, 2015 Posted February 6, 2015 (edited) ð??¬ It's a fun rpg based on ie DnD. I agree. I have it for iOS and it's cool. Shy hit the Kickstarter pledge mark (within a day) on his comic anthology "Death Saves", which celebrates fallen DnD Heroes and stuff. In a fun way, mainly. Look it up, it's awesome. Edited February 6, 2015 by Boo
CaNz Posted February 6, 2015 Author Posted February 6, 2015 I have a +3 to Wisdom but a +8 to Cunning so: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Knights+of+pen+and+paper ð??¬ It's a fun rpg based on ie DnD. I can't even win a diplomacy check in real life. sigh Well from the ad video it looks pretty fun. I am a little overloaded with games right now.. but someday I'll get to it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now