OtakuBoards

Movie 5: Coolers Revenge

Cibo

Just bought this movie since I didn't have to work today and it is SOOO much better than Lord Slug. I really enjoyed that movie very much. Even tho it doesn't have Vegeta in it, its still a great movie. I suggest everyone go see it asap. :)

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]I want to really get it because of those three TCG cards that come with it.

P.S. But don't worry. Vegeta is in the next one.......[/b][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well if you can wait awhile the DBZ movies will all be up on the otaku of every movie. If my lazy partner in crime, Adam gets around to it!

I'm guessing that cooler is one of the furiza/frieza clan? And he's coming to get revenge for his family/relatives/friends deaths by the z warriors? ...what's it like? i hope it's better than that crappy dead zone movie...man that sucked

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]My mom got me [b]"Cooler's Revenge"[/b] for my brithday, on DVD even. So I got to watch it un-cut and in Japanese with subtitles. Lol, it drives my mom insane when I do that :p And whenever she [b]did[/b] decide to take a look at the subtitles, they'd always be saying [b]"d*** [blah blah blah]"[/b] and so she think DBZ is evil, lol. Over all it was a pretty good movie, some aspects could be improved upon but ya, overall it was good. I really want to see movie six though. These DB movies just aren't the same without Vegeta. :D[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]My mom got me [b]"Cooler's Revenge"[/b] for my brithday, on DVD even. So I got to watch it un-cut and in Japanese with subtitles. Lol, it drives my mom insane when I do that :p And whenever she [b]did[/b] decide to take a look at the subtitles, they'd always be saying [b]"d*** [blah blah blah]"[/b] and so she think DBZ is evil, lol. Over all it was a pretty good movie, some aspects could be improved upon but ya, overall it was good. I really want to see movie six though. These DB movies just aren't the same without Vegeta. :D[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

there really isn't any swearing in the series, so you can say to your mom that it is the people who subbed it who are evil, lol....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]there really isn't any swearing in the series, so you can say to your mom that it is the people who subbed it who are evil, lol....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]I'm well aware that there's really no swearing in the series, I remember Transtic talking about that somewhere... the "Favorite Quotes" topic to b exact. I think I'll just let my mom think it's "evil". It's probably better that way.[/SIZE][/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well the reason why most of the dbz movies don't make sense is because they don't fit into any of the timelines for the exception of maybe on or two movies. That's only one of the reasons why most of the dbz films aren't that great due to too many plot holes that really make the story have no sense!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Well the reason why most of the dbz movies don't make sense is because they don't fit into any of the timelines for the exception of maybe on or two movies. That's only one of the reasons why most of the dbz films aren't that great due to too many plot holes that really make the story have no sense! [/B][/QUOTE]

well, there are some that make sense, like the fusion revival one, movie 12, and the bardock special certainly clears up a few things....

Guest Shift
[COLOR=darkblue]I just recently bought it (yesterday) and so far I've watched it around 12x's. It's the greatest DBZ movie out, and it's subbed so it's also un-cut, like PiroMunkie's.[/COLOR]