Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just bought this movie since I didn't have to work today and it is SOOO much better than Lord Slug. I really enjoyed that movie very much. Even tho it doesn't have Vegeta in it, its still a great movie. I suggest everyone go see it asap. :)
Posted
Well I want to see it, but I don't know when. I don't have much free time now with school. But yeah, I've heard that it's really good.
Posted
Yah i want to see it but i don't have money so i guess i ask for some from my mom.Cause i spent my last paycheck on this new Chain necklace it's sweet so i might wait to get money or ask for some!!! :D
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]I want to really get it because of those three TCG cards that come with it.

P.S. But don't worry. Vegeta is in the next one.......[/b][/size]
Posted
Ya...I want to start playing the DBZ card game but no one else I know collects them. :(

Btw, whats movie 6 about? Too busy to look it up.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]Movie Six is expected to come out Late Summer/Early Fall this year.[/b][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=3]I'm going to buy that as soon as i can weasel the money outta' my dad lol..[/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well if you can wait awhile the DBZ movies will all be up on the otaku of every movie. If my lazy partner in crime, Adam gets around to it!
Posted
I'm guessing that cooler is one of the furiza/frieza clan? And he's coming to get revenge for his family/relatives/friends deaths by the z warriors? ...what's it like? i hope it's better than that crappy dead zone movie...man that sucked
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]You mean this bit Seph? [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, that bit, too bad it was pointless and he regenerates himself though, lol, he can't die since he is being powered up from big gheti star....
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=indigo]My mom got me [b]"Cooler's Revenge"[/b] for my brithday, on DVD even. So I got to watch it un-cut and in Japanese with subtitles. Lol, it drives my mom insane when I do that :p And whenever she [b]did[/b] decide to take a look at the subtitles, they'd always be saying [b]"d*** [blah blah blah]"[/b] and so she think DBZ is evil, lol. Over all it was a pretty good movie, some aspects could be improved upon but ya, overall it was good. I really want to see movie six though. These DB movies just aren't the same without Vegeta. :D[/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]My mom got me [b]"Cooler's Revenge"[/b] for my brithday, on DVD even. So I got to watch it un-cut and in Japanese with subtitles. Lol, it drives my mom insane when I do that :p And whenever she [b]did[/b] decide to take a look at the subtitles, they'd always be saying [b]"d*** [blah blah blah]"[/b] and so she think DBZ is evil, lol. Over all it was a pretty good movie, some aspects could be improved upon but ya, overall it was good. I really want to see movie six though. These DB movies just aren't the same without Vegeta. :D[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

there really isn't any swearing in the series, so you can say to your mom that it is the people who subbed it who are evil, lol....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]there really isn't any swearing in the series, so you can say to your mom that it is the people who subbed it who are evil, lol....[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]I'm well aware that there's really no swearing in the series, I remember Transtic talking about that somewhere... the "Favorite Quotes" topic to b exact. I think I'll just let my mom think it's "evil". It's probably better that way.[/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I liked movie 6 better, where it had koola bot, vegita and gokou double teamed him, cool it was.... [/B][/QUOTE]

The battle between Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan vs. the Robots was fantastic. And the instant transmission fight.
Posted
I saw that movie in Japanese, and I hav a few clips on my computer. It was really very good, and i am excited to see how FUNI interpreted it;)
Posted
Kewl! I just saw it, and despite it being one of the shortest (probably the most shortest) DBZ Movie, it's pretty good! Although there was no Vegita in it, and Gokou was just sitting going "ughhh" for about half the movie, but newayz, its good.

I give it a 7/10.
Posted
it makes no sence at all though, becuse goku kill frieza and after that he could control his S.S. powers, but he cant in the movie:flaming: :devil: :demon: :blackeye:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well the reason why most of the dbz movies don't make sense is because they don't fit into any of the timelines for the exception of maybe on or two movies. That's only one of the reasons why most of the dbz films aren't that great due to too many plot holes that really make the story have no sense!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Well the reason why most of the dbz movies don't make sense is because they don't fit into any of the timelines for the exception of maybe on or two movies. That's only one of the reasons why most of the dbz films aren't that great due to too many plot holes that really make the story have no sense! [/B][/QUOTE]

well, there are some that make sense, like the fusion revival one, movie 12, and the bardock special certainly clears up a few things....
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I just recently bought it (yesterday) and so far I've watched it around 12x's. It's the greatest DBZ movie out, and it's subbed so it's also un-cut, like PiroMunkie's.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...