CaNz Posted February 11, 2015 Posted February 11, 2015 I am browsing here at 11:30 pasific time, and though its not too weird for me (or Des if I rember correctly) to be awake A lot of the english first language world is asleep. there seems to be a steady 20 guests on at all times though... and they are viewing random stuff... and using YAHOO as their search engine. Does anyone know the meaning of this?
Desbreko Posted February 11, 2015 Posted February 11, 2015 You remember right.Most of those are likely search engine spiders. CaNz 1
CaNz Posted February 11, 2015 Author Posted February 11, 2015 That was an interesting wikipidia read. I guess I now know why I can easily find threads through google. (the search bar here takes forever to use)
CaNz Posted February 12, 2015 Author Posted February 12, 2015 LOG IN!!! How am I supposed to internet stalk you if you only log in to comment? You should learn from Molly. I know she recently looked at the 'villians you can't help but like' thread... and that information is somehow useful to me.
Allamorph Posted February 12, 2015 Posted February 12, 2015 [FONT=calibri]I am always logged in.[/font]
CaNz Posted February 12, 2015 Author Posted February 12, 2015 Then uncheck that anonymous feature! I NEED TO KNOW ALL THE INFOs... for science! ...Allright I don't really care... I guess I have clicked on the names a few times to pm people but its a pretty useless thing for a non-mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now