Boo Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 (edited) I like Terraria. Just found out I can apparently finally host servers on this new router I have so I wanted to suggest keeping one up a lot of the time if I can find enough people who play the game. Derp. Does anybody play? Has anyone played? What do you think of Terraria, etc. Discuss. Whatevz. Oh yeah, I'm on Steam a lot anyway, with a bunch of games I play online, like CS:GO, Metal Slug 3 or whatever. Hit me up: neon_boo. Edited February 20, 2015 by Boo
Suuin Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 Sounds nice, The sad thing is just, i dont play it anymore. Good luck with the server.
CaNz Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 I probably will get back on steam when I buy my new computer. (looks like a month till I can afford all the stuff) When I do get it I will join. :]
mangamaniack21 Posted February 23, 2015 Posted February 23, 2015 I have played Terraria once, it's fun X3. HMU on Steam if you want to play that sometime, I'm Lippy on there ^^;.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now