Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted

You know, I really surprised there hasn't been a thread about this yet.I recently heard about it being raved about by my friends on facebook so I decided to watch some of it myself. Holy crap! Mind blown! Now I regret that I don't know too much about this super hero....mainly because I normally get exposed to Marvel through their cartoons and I heard that the movie is horrendous. Anyway, I have enjoyed what I have seen so far. The pacing seems a little off to me at times but I love how they are developing the characters and seeing how their personalities shine through. This is way better than Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D in my opinion. Anyone else see this yet?

Posted
I loved Arrow on netflix, I just haven't had the ability to sit down and watch a show lately, Hopefully I will be able to watch it next week.
Posted
A couple days ago I saw episodes 6-8. I liked the show, especially Foggy and Fisk. Its pretty Arrowish, but that is a good thing.
Posted

My brother told me that the show is good, and it's been one I've been looking forward to seeing. I just haven't been able to sit still long enough to actually watch it (on a computer that is)

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

You know the look you get when you hear the name "Daredevil" because you think of the crappy movie that was made many years ago with Ben Affleck? Well this exclusive Netflix series basically pooped all over it and gave Daredevil it's true glory it deserved in less than ten minutes of the first episode. The cast is awesome and even the main bad guy that I off so far. Even has the baby vamp, Jessica from True blood! It is dark and grimy; just how anyone would like it (Comic fans). Certainly give it a go and you will enjoy it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...