OtakuBoards

Which Came First...

Takato

I have a problem witha Friend who think he knows "EVERYTHING" about DBZ.We wants to know When did Gohan Actually go SSJ2:

Druring the fight with Cell or Druing the Fight with Bo-Jack?? I've tried to tell him time and Time again but he doesn't want listen to me.

Gohan reaches the stage of Super Saiya-jin 2 in the fight with Cell.... In the Bojack movie, although which has nothing to do with the series, he already had the power to reach the stage of SS-J 2... alot of people don't know that.... he just didn't know exactly how to use it... as you notice, he never goes SS-J 2 again in the DB series that I know of... maybe once or twice later, but not much.

Yep! Bojack is movie one. Most true DBZ fans consider the movies to be a totally different universe because it's very difficult to relate and really place it into the whole TV series of DBZ...

Guest dbzslipned
it was during the cell saga as he was forced to unleash his powers for thew first time as he was keeping them held back or some crap like that any way it was where he was powering up before he killed the cell jrs