OtakuBoards

Problems............Big time

Ice Dragon v2

Man, the things I get myself into.
Last Saturday, I met this girl who was pretty funny and cheery all the time. I asked her if she was going to this big party the next day and she was. Ok. Sounds normal, right??

Comes Sunday. Big party. Dancing. Grinding. Rave. The works. Sounds normal again, right?? Ok. On to the point. Near the end, we got up and slowed danced till the party was over. I had a feeling she likes me cuz the way she was looking and acting around me. So, I had no choice to break it to her. Yea, I was going out with someone already. Then, she told me she can take a hint. Ok, I thought she understood. Man!! Was I wrong!!!!!

Today, her friend IMs me that when I left the party, she broke down crying. But she already knew it wasn't gonna work out. I just can't help it why she broke down. Her friend told me that she likes me because I can make her laugh and have fun when shes all bored. (Ironically, my girlfriend likes me because of those characteristics) So I got things in my head that I'm trying to figure out.

Now this is the point where you guys come in help. Yea, shocking, isn't it?? The Ice Dragon asking for help. (something I don't like to do but I think it's time again) So, any tips guy?? And I don't want some cheesy wisecracks.

When I get myself into these kinds of situations, I think I'm an idiot. Oh well, that's me.

[SIZE=1]Yeesh.. that's quite a predicament there. What I'd do is just sit the girl down and talk it out. Just tell her the stuff like, you're already with this other girl and you're not going to leave your girlfirend just for her. You can still be friends and whatnot. And just other stuff like that. I can't really tell you the exact words to say because honestly I don't know them, whenever I have to do things like this it just comes out one right after the other. Just improvising off what I think.[/SIZE]

Yikes...it sounds like you lead her on to me. It could just be the way I read it though. She likes your personality, so there is a chance you could still be friends. I suppose that if you give her an apology that she feels is sincere, things will eventually straighten out.

heh,rule numero uno,DON'T LIE TO HER!Me and my ex were supposed to be friends,k?and we get along pretty well,but I wuz mad at him 4 months.cause he told me he dumped me cuz his room wasn;t clean(priceless,these guys are idiots,I asked logan out on the phone and he said "why?" of all things......),anywayz,it was really cuz peeps were amkin fun of him,so don't lie!

Well, you already have a girlfriend. You've told her that already and if she broke down crying then that's too bad. She'll get over it....I don't mean to sound insensitive, but I don't see why she should be crying...it's not like you guys had a relationship or anything. There's plenty of fish in the sea

Sheesh...some people these days:)

Ugh.... no offense women, but some of you get upset over the most ridiculous things... and you assume too much!

Anyway, I can't help you much Ice... I may think somewhat like a woman, but believe me, not even gay men understand them.... and never will... I'm just glad I don't have to put up with them in a relationship :p j/k! I love women! Just not in that way.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]
i'll never fully understand some chicks...... some are just, out there. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Couldn't have said it better :p

Girls like that aren't worth it. Most likely they turn out to be high maintanence, petty girls who cry to get whatever they want.

Don't fall for it :drunk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Couldn't have said it better :p

Girls like that aren't worth it. Most likely they turn out to be high maintanence, petty girls who cry to get whatever they want.

Don't fall for it :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] do what BG said ID2. Forget about the girl [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeesh.. that's quite a predicament there. What I'd do is just sit the girl down and talk it out. Just tell her the stuff like, you're already with this other girl and you're not going to leave your girlfirend just for her. You can still be friends and whatnot. And just other stuff like that. I can't really tell you the exact words to say because honestly I don't know them, whenever I have to do things like this it just comes out one right after the other. Just improvising off what I think.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hope that this will help b/c I know some females and one day she come for you agin so be prepared for treachory and watch your back...but if the girl isn't like that then don't worry about it!!!!

Oh man. I'm gonna hate myself in the morning for this.
Another problem today. I'm already over the other one but this one is killing me. Here goes..............
Last day of midterms. My g/f had a full day once again and I could go home early, once again. Well, the moron I am pulled on of the dumbest things I could ever do...............I stood her up. She said she was staying afterschool to finish something for ceramics. As for me, I didnt want to stay there for another hour and 20 mins so I left school. Even though we canceled our plans to go out for lunch (cuz it was raining) I didnt know that she still wanted for me to wait for her. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I wanna jump out by bedroom window. (yea, I had a thought on killing myself) Now she wont talk to me and I dont trust her best friend cuz we have bad relations with each other. Dam this!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno what to do now. Im so stuck. I wanna reason with her but like I said before, she wont talk to me.
God, I need help......literally.

Ice Dragon...How come you always managed to get yourself in these situations? Does it take effort????:rolleyes: :)

Anyways, your girlfriend will get over it. She's just letting off steam...And plus thing whole thing is kinda her fault anyway, considering she stayed back. If she wanted you to stay wait for her, she should have said so. You're not expected to read her mind....As for her best friend...tell her to take a hike in the woods and get lost..

Anyway, just apologise and let her know that she should have let you know that she wanted you to stay behind. AND surprise her with roses and let her know that it's always valentine's day when your with her...or some other lovey dovey sickening B/S crap. That should quickly get her out of her "mood"

Anyways, good luck;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Ugh.... no offense women, but some of you get upset over the most ridiculous things... and you assume too much!

Anyway, I can't help you much Ice... I may think somewhat like a woman, but believe me, not even gay men understand them.... and never will... I'm just glad I don't have to put up with them in a relationship :p j/k! I love women! Just not in that way. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha hey I'll say it "women and relationships are too much like hard work" there...and of course I can get away with it...coz I am a girly heh :angel: :laugh: :rolleyes: :D

------------------------------------------
I totally agree that this girl is winding herself up and making a fuss for no reason. If you want to be friends with her try to talk it out with her or give her a little room until she sorts herself out. If you think it'll be too much hassel..just ignore her *hears mutters of 'insensitvive' and just shrugs*
------------------------------------------
Just tell your girlfriend that you're really sorry but by cancelling lunch plans you thought she meant cancel everything and you're really sorry and feel terrible for it and will she spend a night with you so you can make it up to her...watch films or go for a walk or whatever it is you two like to do.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Ice Dragon...How come you always managed to get yourself in these situations? Does it take effort????:rolleyes: :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Effort???
I think I get into these kinds of situations on purpose. I dunno how, I dunno why. I think someone gave me a path that is tearing me up.