OtakuBoards

The Four Most Hated Things On The Net!!!

Guest Akito

The Four Most Hated things on the Net  

14 members have voted

1. 1. The Four Most Hated things on the Net

• Bush(President Bush)
    • Gendo
    • Bill Gates
    • KKK

Ok, this was started at a hacking site where practically everyone has access to almost every bit of info on the net. And dun go searchin for it, cause it's not listed online, and only the well known/best hackers online are allowed there, and I'm one of them... And don't ask for me to do any hacking for u, unless it involves a large sum of money... Well, it was between Bush, Me(a.k.a. Gendo), Bill Gates, and the KKK, well, Bush got first(lucky) I got second, Bill got third, and KKK got fourth. So, I'm gonna ask u who u all hate outta the four of them! Also, it's jus a funny thing I read, so vote, an don't close this thread until everyone votes!

I can't vote for 3 of them (George Bush, KKK, and Bill Gates) so I won't choose one cause I can't.... why do people have to ask such hard questions!?... how can you not hate George Bush, Bill Gates, and the KKK..... unless you are republican.... ::slight laugh:: anyway.... I'll pick the KKK cause racism is worse than stupidity.....

I really don't see the meaning of hacking in this..... or bragging about hacking..... but.... whatever....

I'm not braging, I'm jus tryin to make a enteraining thread about something other then anime and lil boys hitting on older girls:D

Guest Majin Gohan
We need Abe Lincoln. Now that was a good president. I already had voted for Bush but I didn't know what KKK was so now that I know I would vote for them. Is there a way to change votes?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B] And don't ask for me to do any hacking for u, unless it involves a large sum of money... [/B][/QUOTE]

Didn't you also say you were one of the ten smartest people in America or something?

I wouldn't be that proud....I mean...come on now...[i]America?[/i] Haaaaaaa.

I think I'll pick the KKK...racism is a form of stupidity ne?

[SIZE=5][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol@gendo a REAL hacker... if he was he would have had my account by now... AIM is so freaking ez to hack... and i use the same pw here as i do there... and u KNOW he still wants that mod spot... so if he was even 1/16 of the hacker he claims to be he would have it by now... along w/ this site
and i voted for gendo cause i hate idots who think they can hack... but cant even get into there own email from anther cpu...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=5][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol@gendo a REAL hacker... if he was he would have had my account by now... AIM is so freaking ez to hack... and i use the same pw here as i do there... and u KNOW he still wants that mod spot... so if he was even 1/16 of the hacker he claims to be he would have it by now... along w/ this site
and i voted for gendo cause i hate idots who think they can hack... but cant even get into there own email from anther cpu...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh osu-chan, u should learn to keep ur mouth shut. I dun like hackin anymore, to boring for me... I'm alittle rusty anyways, cause I dun do anything anymore, besides, all my hacking programs were deleted, and it took me two years to make all 200 of them! Anyways, I dun care about hackin into the otaku, and I dun especially care about @$$'s like u osu.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]I wouldn't be that proud....I mean...come on now...[i]America?[/i] Haaaaaaa.

I think I'll pick the KKK...racism is a form of stupidity ne? [/B][/QUOTE]

Being egotistical is also a form of stupidity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]

Being egotistical is also a form of stupidity. [/B][/QUOTE]

This goes back to that racism thing you posted in your journal... and I'll say it again

Humans = Stupid

Who the hell isn't egotistical?... isn't everyone egotistical and prejudice in their own ways?.... so there's really no escape....

Besides... twas a joke.... or so it seemed.... i would have said something similar if I'd thought of it.

i'v noticed how there are more votes for gendo than kkk... tsk tsk tsk... i'm disappointed in you guys! geesh! and i'm not playin! but i guess most of you would rather want kkk around that gendo.. o wellz... it gets you thinkin'..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]i'v noticed how there are more votes for gendo than kkk... tsk tsk tsk... i'm disappointed in you guys! geesh! and i'm not playin! but i guess most of you would rather want kkk around that gendo.. o wellz... it gets you thinkin'.. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm so offended, u called me "that" I can't believe that! No one has ever called me a "that"! Not even ppl who would want to kick my @$$ for making their lives a living hell have ever called me a "That"! Or is that jus a grammer mistake?