Guest Akito Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Ok, this was started at a hacking site where practically everyone has access to almost every bit of info on the net. And dun go searchin for it, cause it's not listed online, and only the well known/best hackers online are allowed there, and I'm one of them... And don't ask for me to do any hacking for u, unless it involves a large sum of money... Well, it was between Bush, Me(a.k.a. Gendo), Bill Gates, and the KKK, well, Bush got first(lucky) I got second, Bill got third, and KKK got fourth. So, I'm gonna ask u who u all hate outta the four of them! Also, it's jus a funny thing I read, so vote, an don't close this thread until everyone votes!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [COLOR=coral]UGH....I hate [b]YOU[/b] sooooo much......Ha[/COLOR] ;)
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 President Bush eh I see almost every where I go argh his face is there and here.
PiroMunkie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]KKK, white superiority is crap..[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I can't vote for 3 of them (George Bush, KKK, and Bill Gates) so I won't choose one cause I can't.... why do people have to ask such hard questions!?... how can you not hate George Bush, Bill Gates, and the KKK..... unless you are republican.... ::slight laugh:: anyway.... I'll pick the KKK cause racism is worse than stupidity..... I really don't see the meaning of hacking in this..... or bragging about hacking..... but.... whatever....
Guest Akito Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I'm not braging, I'm jus tryin to make a enteraining thread about something other then anime and lil boys hitting on older girls:D
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Bush needs to be impeached, and bring back Bill Clinton, he was a cool president
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 We need Abe Lincoln. Now that was a good president. I already had voted for Bush but I didn't know what KKK was so now that I know I would vote for them. Is there a way to change votes?
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Because you hacked the boards? I don't really mind anymore because we have this new one
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Hey, U all are supposed to vote for me! [/B][/QUOTE] Why?... cause you did something I didn't nessisarily like..... no reason to hate.... people have done 10 times worse to me and I don't hate them...... people like my idiotic brother...
Navi Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B] And don't ask for me to do any hacking for u, unless it involves a large sum of money... [/B][/QUOTE] Didn't you also say you were one of the ten smartest people in America or something? I wouldn't be that proud....I mean...come on now...[i]America?[/i] Haaaaaaa. I think I'll pick the KKK...racism is a form of stupidity ne?
Kuja Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [SIZE=5][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol@gendo a REAL hacker... if he was he would have had my account by now... AIM is so freaking ez to hack... and i use the same pw here as i do there... and u KNOW he still wants that mod spot... so if he was even 1/16 of the hacker he claims to be he would have it by now... along w/ this site and i voted for gendo cause i hate idots who think they can hack... but cant even get into there own email from anther cpu...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Akito Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=5][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol@gendo a REAL hacker... if he was he would have had my account by now... AIM is so freaking ez to hack... and i use the same pw here as i do there... and u KNOW he still wants that mod spot... so if he was even 1/16 of the hacker he claims to be he would have it by now... along w/ this site and i voted for gendo cause i hate idots who think they can hack... but cant even get into there own email from anther cpu...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh osu-chan, u should learn to keep ur mouth shut. I dun like hackin anymore, to boring for me... I'm alittle rusty anyways, cause I dun do anything anymore, besides, all my hacking programs were deleted, and it took me two years to make all 200 of them! Anyways, I dun care about hackin into the otaku, and I dun especially care about @$$'s like u osu.
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]Hey, U all are supposed to vote for me! [/B][/QUOTE] I voted for ya, Buddy! ;)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] I think I'll pick the KKK...racism is a form of stupidity ne? [/B][/QUOTE] yes.... it is... completely....
Guest zanza Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]I wouldn't be that proud....I mean...come on now...[i]America?[/i] Haaaaaaa. I think I'll pick the KKK...racism is a form of stupidity ne? [/B][/QUOTE] Being egotistical is also a form of stupidity.
Navi Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]Being egotistical is also a form of stupidity. [/B][/QUOTE] I was half-joking when I said that. Anyway, I don't think it is, but that's your opinion.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B] Being egotistical is also a form of stupidity. [/B][/QUOTE] This goes back to that racism thing you posted in your journal... and I'll say it again Humans = Stupid Who the hell isn't egotistical?... isn't everyone egotistical and prejudice in their own ways?.... so there's really no escape.... Besides... twas a joke.... or so it seemed.... i would have said something similar if I'd thought of it.
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 i'v noticed how there are more votes for gendo than kkk... tsk tsk tsk... i'm disappointed in you guys! geesh! and i'm not playin! but i guess most of you would rather want kkk around that gendo.. o wellz... it gets you thinkin'..
Guest Akito Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]i'v noticed how there are more votes for gendo than kkk... tsk tsk tsk... i'm disappointed in you guys! geesh! and i'm not playin! but i guess most of you would rather want kkk around that gendo.. o wellz... it gets you thinkin'.. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm so offended, u called me "that" I can't believe that! No one has ever called me a "that"! Not even ppl who would want to kick my @$$ for making their lives a living hell have ever called me a "That"! Or is that jus a grammer mistake?
amibasuki Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 kkk's so stupid. no, worse than stupid, just can't think of the right word right now. if they had their way, it'd be like another Holocaust or something
Sara Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]I wouldn't be that proud....I mean...come on now...[i]America?[/i] Haaaaaaa. [/B][/QUOTE] *laughs until she can't breathe* Oh, well said.....[I]very[/I] well said....
Navi Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] *laughs until she can't breathe* Oh, well said.....[I]very[/I] well said.... [/B][/QUOTE] :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now