OtakuBoards

Dude, this sucks!

Flash

People need to learn not to change names.... plus it creates loop holes in the script.... believe me I know... makes it easier to hack....

anyway, you all need not change user name... I've never changed mine.... it just get annoying to see people always change their name..... I don't know if I'm talking to someoen i know or some nobody that I don't care about..... confuse the hell outta me......

Side Note: no matter what anyone says [i]Ju te veux[/i] by Malice Mizer is a great song!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Side Note: no matter what anyone says [i]Ju te veux[/i] by Malice Mizer is a great song! [/B][/QUOTE]

who said anything about that song?! :mad: it is good!

:o um...what's the point in changing names in the first place?!

the name you chose the first time is the one you wanted so you should just stick with it...you change your mind later and want a different one...que lastima!
i guess you would just have to re-register...i guess...

The only ones who can change usernames on vBulletin are admins, thanks to a CP that's so comprehensive (well, mostly anyway). Admins on vBulletin have total control of member profiles, so at least theoretically they can do anything to a member's profile (add/subtract posts, change titles, change usernames, edit user access not only to the whole board, but by forums as well, etc.). I am not too sure how this compares with the new UBB version (the old board of PGamers used UBB v. 5.47), but vBulletin gives admins full control of the board.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Knocka [/i]
[B]I don't even care that we don't change names. If you register a name, you should keep it. I never change my name, but I can understand everyone's opinions... [/B][/QUOTE]

The exact way I feel eh just gotta love the name "Treble".

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i tried re-registering, it won't let you do it, unless you have a different e-mail address, i only have one, and they caught me. [/B][/QUOTE]

go make another email address. muah!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]i tried re-registering, it won't let you do it, unless you have a different e-mail address, i only have one, and they caught me. [/B][/QUOTE]

i tried too...