Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I just realised; You can't change user names on vB!! If I feel like changing my name, (Which I do), I'll have to re-register! Dammit, That sucks!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 People need to learn not to change names.... plus it creates loop holes in the script.... believe me I know... makes it easier to hack.... anyway, you all need not change user name... I've never changed mine.... it just get annoying to see people always change their name..... I don't know if I'm talking to someoen i know or some nobody that I don't care about..... confuse the hell outta me...... Side Note: no matter what anyone says [i]Ju te veux[/i] by Malice Mizer is a great song!
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Well, you can't have everything Flash. Anyway, I find it easier for people not to change their names, that way I know who everyone is...
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]What?! You can't change your name on vB? D**n... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, looks like quite a few people are annoyed by this...
Kittie Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Side Note: no matter what anyone says [i]Ju te veux[/i] by Malice Mizer is a great song! [/B][/QUOTE] who said anything about that song?! :mad: it is good! :o um...what's the point in changing names in the first place?! the name you chose the first time is the one you wanted so you should just stick with it...you change your mind later and want a different one...que lastima! i guess you would just have to re-register...i guess...
KUNIVA Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue] I want to change my name to...Well not realy I just wish i didnt have all caps in it doing that was a huge misstake. :mad: :mad: [/color][/font]
Milliardo Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 The only ones who can change usernames on vBulletin are admins, thanks to a CP that's so comprehensive (well, mostly anyway). Admins on vBulletin have total control of member profiles, so at least theoretically they can do anything to a member's profile (add/subtract posts, change titles, change usernames, edit user access not only to the whole board, but by forums as well, etc.). I am not too sure how this compares with the new UBB version (the old board of PGamers used UBB v. 5.47), but vBulletin gives admins full control of the board.
Knocka Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I don't even care that we don't change names. If you register a name, you should keep it. I never change my name, but I can understand everyone's opinions...
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Knocka [/i] [B]I don't even care that we don't change names. If you register a name, you should keep it. I never change my name, but I can understand everyone's opinions... [/B][/QUOTE] The exact way I feel eh just gotta love the name "Treble".
Jeff Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 i'm forcing myself to not to change it...i mean..this(jeff) is one of it.
MysticBabe Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 i tried re-registering, it won't let you do it, unless you have a different e-mail address, i only have one, and they caught me.
Jeff Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]i tried re-registering, it won't let you do it, unless you have a different e-mail address, i only have one, and they caught me. [/B][/QUOTE] go make another email address. muah!
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B] who said anything about that song?! :mad: it is good! [/B][/QUOTE] My friend.... he said that merveilles would be the perfect album had not Ju te veux been on there... bah! it's a great song me think....
Guest bob Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]i tried re-registering, it won't let you do it, unless you have a different e-mail address, i only have one, and they caught me. [/B][/QUOTE] i tried too...
Sephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 it would be nice if my s/c could be safer sephiroth again, but sephiroth should be just fine....
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 When u register with a name u should stay with it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now