OtakuBoards

People That Probably Shouldn't Be Alive...

PiroMunkie

[SIZE=1]Recently my dad sent me an email and I thought it was pretty funny. I don't know who this person who originally wrote this email was but ya, read on.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE SURVIVE?

Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. I asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We don't have half dozen nuggets," said the teenager at the counter. "You don't?" I replied. "We only have six, nine, or twelve," was the reply. "So I can't order a half-dozen nuggets, but I can order six?" "That's right." So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets.

The paragraph above doesn't amaze me because of what happened a couple of months ago. I was checking out at the local Foodland with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those "Dividers" that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed. After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the "Divider" looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it. Not finding the bar code she said to me "Do you know how much this is?" and I said to her "I've changed my mind, I don't think I'll buy that today. " She said "OK" and I paid her for the things and left. She had no clue to what had just happened.....
MAKES YOU WONDER HOW THESE PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE!!!

:laugh:[/SIZE]

[FONT=century gothic]There is a history teacher....somewhere in this world....who told his first hour World History class that Shakespeare lived in ancient Greece....who could not figure out that the Pythagorean Theorem needs a [i]right[/i] triangle, and believed that a+b=c, not a^2+b^2=c^2.....who ridiculed a student for being unable to find a small oriental country on a map, and then could not find it himself....who told said first hour class that thread is made on looms....and other gems of wisdom.....[/FONT]

Nahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: Hehehe, that's funny. Something like that has happened to me before..... With a large coke. :rolleyes:

Nahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :laugh: :laugh: :bellylol:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]ROFLMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: OMG thats funny. But I would change the subject line because it sounds like people should be killed. [/B][/QUOTE]

They should be killed.... Stupid people have no place on this planet.... they serve no purpose but to make smarter people look smarter than they actually are.. and to make themselves look more stupid then they already are... All stupid people should be erraticated.... like 85% of this planets populationg should be wiped off of the face of earth. If i were president... I wouldn't be doing an anti-terrorist campaign, it'd be anti-stupidity campaign and I'd start in Alabama...

Guest C_Murdah
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

They should be killed.... Stupid people have no place on this planet.... they serve no purpose but to make smarter people look smarter than they actually are.. and to make themselves look more stupid then they already are... All stupid people should be erraticated.... like 85% of this planets populationg should be wiped off of the face of earth. If i were president... I wouldn't be doing an anti-terrorist campaign, it'd be anti-stupidity campaign and I'd start in Alabama... [/B][/QUOTE]

hey TN... dat's really ****ed up of you to say something like dat.. i hope u'r just messin' around... if ya ask me, ppl dat think like dat are the real terrorists...:demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Murdah [/i]
[B]hey TN... dat's really ****ed up of you to say something like dat.. i hope u'r just messin' around... if ya ask me, ppl dat think like dat are the real terrorists...:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't think he's messing around, and I agree with him to an extent. How are we the 'real' terrorists?

Guest C_Murdah
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
I don't think he's messing around, and I agree with him to an extent. How are we the 'real' terrorists? [/B][/QUOTE]

by wanting innocent ppl killed... isn't that the whole point of terrorism? killin' innocent ppl?

[B]by wanting innocent ppl killed... isn't that the whole point of terrorism? killin' innocent ppl? [/B][/QUOTE]
By that definition when people are framed for crimes they didn't commit and then later executed, that is terrorism? It's injustice.

Stupid people make up the dreaded 'isms': racism, sexism...

There is a difference between stupid people and dumb people though. Ever hear that story about the kids and the oven? The oven is on high and a dumb kid touches it, his reaction "Ouch. That hurts...I won't do that again." Then a stupid kid touches it, "Ouch." Touches it more. "Ouch..." Touches it more.

Courtesy of Dictionary.com
ter·ror·ism (tr-rzm)
n.
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the [i]intention of intimidating or coercing[/i] societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons

[B]

They should be killed.... Stupid people have no place on this planet.... they serve no purpose but to make smarter people look smarter than they actually are.. and to make themselves look more stupid then they already are... All stupid people should be erraticated.... like 85% of this planets populationg should be wiped off of the face of earth. If i were president... I wouldn't be doing an anti-terrorist campaign, it'd be anti-stupidity campaign and I'd start in Alabama... [/B][/QUOTE]

TN, dude, that would mean that 99.9% of the ppl on here would go bye bye! I love it, when do u want to start?

[B]ummmmmmmm... fine! if ya can't beat em, join' em!

I guess you should be the first moron ta go, eh? [/B][/QUOTE]

Naw, Navi would be one of the few to stay.... People like you would be some of the first to go... with your inability to speak propor english... and with that I can tell Navi is exceptionally smarter than you.

I'm sure you know propor english, but it's the fact you choose not to speak it that makes you even more stupid.

And no, I wasn't messing around... stupid people deserve to die... I'm not being a terrorist, I'm helping to make the world a better place.

[SIZE=1]Pretty funny, but let me tell you a story![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Ok, we were out to eat at Steak and Shake, and the watchres wants to know what we want to drink so we tell her, and then she got it for us. Then about 15 minutes later she asked us what we wanted to eat, so we told her. When she got it she put the food on the rong table, so we were sitting there for about 1 hour than someone else asked what we want to eat, so we told him. Then we didn't get are food for a nother hour. But then someone got are food! But when we started to eat there was worms and paper in our food![/SIZE]

Hehe, heheh.

[B]

If I were a lesser man I'd kill you were you stand! err...sit...

What, if you don't mind sharing, is wrong with Alabama?

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]What, if you don't mind sharing, is wrong with Alabama?

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
Heheh. I think Transtic is going to clear out the USA and a start alphabetically...or not. I hear the KKK has a strong following in Alabama, but "All I know is that I don't know nothin."