OtakuBoards

People That Probably Shouldn't Be Alive...

PiroMunkie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Naw, Navi would be one of the few to stay.... People like you would be some of the first to go... with your inability to speak propor english... and with that I can tell Navi is exceptionally smarter than you.

I'm sure you know propor english, but it's the fact you choose not to speak it that makes you even more stupid.

And no, I wasn't messing around... stupid people deserve to die... I'm not being a terrorist, I'm helping to make the world a better place. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I remember a while back when you said that... about only letting fifteen people live, or something to that effect....people kept asking if they'd be one of the ones you didn't kill.....that was great....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
If I were a lesser man I'd kill you were you stand! err...sit...

What, if you don't mind sharing, is wrong with Alabama?

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh.... well, Alabama seems to have this problem with racism... and prejudice.... not all of Alabama... just most of it.

*replying to first post and the real point of this thread* That's a funny story. ^^lol. There's a girl at my school like that. She always comes to class late, and she's totally clueless. Whenever anyone says something to her, she replies with, "Huh?" Every time. My school has several stupid quotes from her, including, "Miss ma'am?" And horse jokes about her. What was really funny was when we went on a firld trip and a group of us were in this little room....so was this stupid girl. The tour guide said something and she went, "huh?" It was so funny, everyone started mocking her, so there was this little echoe-thing going around. I just had to laugh at that. I have no clue how she's going to accomplish anything in her life the way she's going.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Uhh.... well, Alabama seems to have this problem with racism... and prejudice.... not all of Alabama... just most of it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, I do have to say that Alabama is guilty of that. But, thank you for making the racism part sound general and not just one sided.

Onward.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
Heheh. I think Transtic is going to clear out the USA and a start alphabetically...or not. I hear the KKK has a strong following in Alabama, but "All I know is that I don't know nothin." [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, yes. I imagine that the Ku Klux Klan does have a stronger backing here than it does in most states. But, no more here than any other southern state. Then, stating that there is a strong support for the KKK here is like saying that only whites are racist. Granted, whites were the ones who made people slaves, and who made segragation law, but now, that times have somewhat changed, the problems is with [b]all[/b] people. Not just those who were in power 40 years ago. I don't know how it is elsewhere, but here in the South there are many "excepted" and "tolerated" racisms. For instance, when a group of students walks into a room, the white students tend to sit on one side and the black students on the other. Also, a rebel flag is commonly worn on T-shirts amongst whites and FUBU is commonly worn amongst blacks. Both seem to be a little racist to me. I really think that racism is a complete waste of time and feelings and should be delt with. But, I don't think I'll ever live to see a day when all humans are equal and [b]united[/b]. It isn't equality that is the problem. It is unity. When amongst respective groups, all are [i]equal[/i]. But, never united. You are right, TN. Alabama is very stupid in the aspect of racism and predjudice. Fights occur nearly everyday on my school's campus because someone made a racist slur to someone else. Tires are slashed, windows broken, houses burned, and people killed all due to a difference in skin color. It is so ridiculous here that, if someone goes through a prodominantly black neighborhood playing country music they may get jumped. Or if someone goes through a prodominantly white neighborhood playing rap they are potentially subject to a racist slur which more often than not leads up to a fight. But, i just wanted to make the point that, it isn't all one sided.

-Justin

I'll tell u story, I had a friend over, he was black, for the night because those damn KKK members burned down his house cause he was black, and he was smarter then all of them combined. So they came to my house, and i just took out a high powered rifle and became a awping ***! MWHAHAHAHA!! Last i heard, most of them lost the use of their arms:D It was self defense, but there is no longer in KKK where i live, or i'll pull out my high powered rifle again! I'm so evil:demon: :devil: :demon: :devil: Anyways, TN when ever u are rdy, u can call me up, and i'll help in destroying the KKK losers!

[SIZE=1]I agree... although I would like to start on another type of bad people: Paedophiles and Bullies. Bullies pick on clever people that they are jealous of... why, just last week I punched a bad person in the back for making my friend cry.

Paedophiles... they take advantage of young people... they are sick old perverted men who should be destroyed.

Also... if you got rid of all the stupid people, and kept the clever, aren't some murderers clever? I hear some are geniuses.

And you know TN, some people think like you... but in a... different way. You see, some people think gay people should die, I'm not mocking you... just saying that some prejuduce.

Also, since the gun has been introduced, clever people have no longer been in wars. Just idiots. Any idiot can pull a trigger. But who could fight with [b]strength, honor and cleverness[/b]? Only the strong and clever could do that. Have enough power to wield weapons of old.

To do list:
Kill Paedophiles.
Kill Stupid people.
Kill Bullies.
Bring back hand-to-hand combat and battles of honor.

That is my opinion of the world.

PS. Do you think I would be killed?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I imagine that the Ku Klux Klan does have a stronger backing here than it does in most states. But, no more here than any other southern state. Then, stating that there is a strong support for the KKK here is like saying that only whites are racist. But, i just wanted to make the point that, it isn't all one sided.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
By stating that the KKK might have a strong following in Alabama, I didn't mean for it to sound inclusive, and I know that it isn't all one sided.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm still getting over the fact that 96% of the population were convinced that dihydrogen monoxide should be made illegal... [/B][/QUOTE]

*laughs* that is funny. .I remember that! stupid people. .I would have atleast twigged on to it (if i didn't know what it was) after being asked some of those questions :rolleyes: